Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Sounds like a good gig, I'm still a newb so I can't say shit haha. I get to play mountain man once a year when I go hunting in the U.P. we have a rustic cabin in the middle of no where. Other than that, gotta say I enjoy running water and a Starbucks every ten feet lol

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Sounds like a good gig, I'm still a newb so I can't say shit haha. I get to play mountain man once a year when I go hunting in the U.P. we have a rustic cabin in the middle of no where. Other than that, gotta say I enjoy running water and a Starbucks every ten feet lol
Lol you're not the type I'm talking about but I get what you mean about conveniences! It's a royal pain to do almost anything up here lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol its not a bad gig. Get ready for the "I'm new to this forum" people lol they never stop. Pretty sure some folks don't know roots from shoots

It's fun when they've done a little research and know what to expect, most people get sticker shock and run back to their supplier lol
Ya i want to own it, not work at it. Well i mean i will work there but i dont want to work for somebody else. We have a hydroshop here but he is really not on his game as far as im concerned. He has a flood table, a couple waterfarms, a couple aerocloners, coco, kind led, xxxl hoods, and carbon filters, nutrients, ph, chems, etc .. and thats about it. And most thing or about twice as much as i can find online, other than that he is pretty cool guy... We dont never talk about what we grow, i just get what im looking for, maybe comment on a light, and vamoose... Hit a few back roads, side streets and off to sherwood forest... I have only been 3 times in 7 months.... The first time i was hoping i would walk into a oasis of hydro units going like the ucxl9 triple banger or something... Was a let down.. My shop be banging! 8 big ass palm trees ( real palm trees ) growing in a ucxl8 in the front wondow for everybody to see... It sell!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Send me an application!!!
right on.. If i could just see the future to if and when my state falls in line all the way, i could envision a business diagram and order of operations. My dad even owns a building that he used to run a business out of, right in the perfect part of town for liberal thinking policies... And big picture windows... Yes i have put thought in to it. But i feel it would prob cause me to have to give up growing so it would deff be a lil give and take...

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

The true MTF Strains are hard to come buy as most of those guys ended up in prison in the mid to late 80s, a few had son's and one of those son's kept a few cuts alive but has held them pretty close from what I understand. The ATF as I understand it is actually a Washington bred strain from an MT bag seed. I've seen it come through once every couple years but I don't know the source. I'll keep my ears out and my eyes open though.
thanks and cool history lesson. I think I have narrowed my search down to three or four strains. growing 12 different strains in 3 runs has been a headache.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I only use it in veg and I never foliar with it, I use it in my nutrient mix every 2 weeks at a rate of 325mg per gallon.
I'm using same application rate in veg except I foliar. I did a feed in flower with it at the same rate cause I noticed that bud factor x by advanced is running "willow bark extract" weeks 1-6 which we all know is aspirin and I've had a lot of people at the shop report that ammendment is the key to bringing AN lineup together and getting the most potency out of their buds. The ammendment is pretty expensive so I find it a little funny that it's main ingredient is so cheap but I decided to give it a go and feel like the frost is stacking on and they can handle a lot of abuse lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom