Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I'm using same application rate in veg except I foliar. I did a feed in flower with it at the same rate cause I noticed that bud factor x by advanced is running "willow bark extract" weeks 1-6 which we all know is aspirin and I've had a lot of people at the shop report that ammendment is the key to bringing AN lineup together and getting the most potency out of their buds. The ammendment is pretty expensive so I find it a little funny that it's main ingredient is so cheap but I decided to give it a go and feel like the frost is stacking on and they can handle a lot of abuse lol
I'll snap some pics tonight to show you what I mean lol

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm using same application rate in veg except I foliar. I did a feed in flower with it at the same rate cause I noticed that bud factor x by advanced is running "willow bark extract" weeks 1-6 which we all know is aspirin and I've had a lot of people at the shop report that ammendment is the key to bringing AN lineup together and getting the most potency out of their buds. The ammendment is pretty expensive so I find it a little funny that it's main ingredient is so cheap but I decided to give it a go and feel like the frost is stacking on and they can handle a lot of abuse lol

Interesting.... like anything else I'm sure a good flush will probably eliminate any traces of it. I might start using it a few weeks into flower as well.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20170103 122738
20170103 122952

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Aspirin huh??? Uh oh.. something new.. Use in my Rdwc? Benefits? How often u recommend. I think I seen you said 325 MG per gal?
I've never heard this. How did I miss this??
Aspirin us salicylic acid so if you've been doing aloe you've been using it in low doses. 325mg is a standard tablet uncoated. I do it once in veg usually when they're up over 6 in or so. Salicylic acid is created by plants in distress or under attack. Our plants produce it too but generally in small amounts and too slowly to be effective. It triggers a SARs response or Systemic Acquired Resistance. This basically activates dormant genes in the plant that are used to fight pests and infections. It can be triggered in many species of monocots and dicotyledon plants.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

OH my..lol
I even had a thread about this last year. Acetylsalicylic acid has been shown to boost plants immune systems.
Lol... I won't lie bro.. I've read many many many threads months ago.. Lol really I've been answering new threads and hanging on homies grow threads and help the new of the newest which is about all I'm qualified to help :)
Hey I know my role...
But this is awesome. I guess I never hear anybody talk about adding it when they talking about adding to nutes and such....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Aspirin us salicylic acid so if you've been doing aloe you've been using it in low doses. 325mg is a standard tablet uncoated. I do it once in veg usually when they're up over 6 in or so. Salicylic acid is created by plants in distress or under attack. Our plants produce it too but generally in small amounts and too slowly to be effective. It triggers a SARs response or Systemic Acquired Resistance. This basically activates dormant genes in the plant that are used to fight pests and infections. It can be triggered in many species of monocots and dicotyledon plants.
Would you consider it a flu shot in theory?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So you feed them once like week 3 .... 325 MG per gal... and just let them run in my system for the 10 days that run between changes. .

Latest posts

Top Bottom