Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Trichs bro pistils can change due to other conditions but the trichs never lie. I prefer mine milky just starting light amber if that helps Bro
Agreed, trichs tell all. I need a better loupe but I shoot for milky overall and first signs of amber. You're bringing the fire btw @mancdank holy shit
Thanks, that's exactly where I harvested my auto. Milky with probably 10% or less amber. It was the first bud I've harvested but I'm happy with the result. Just curious about what others are doing.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Bro it's a lot more complicated than growing for me. I've got 20 years growing experience and the only photo experience is click and shoot and there's like a 1000 fucking buttons and switches lol
My girl knows her way around them pretty well but I don't think she can make my buds look like 20 year experience buds. Can't wait to be there bringing frost like that

keiksweat

keiksweat

Thanks, that's exactly where I harvested my auto. Milky with probably 10% or less amber. It was the first bud I've harvested but I'm happy with the result. Just curious about what others are doing.
take no notice of pistills.my lambs keeps on throwing new pistills,right to the end.i always scope.and I don't really count the days,I do right em down as a rough guide,but for me it's scope,and when I'm happy ,I pull them.i like more amber than you guys.anti anxiety meds,more amber makes all the difference for me.

incogneato

incogneato

take no notice of pistills.my lambs keeps on throwing new pistills,right to the end.i always scope.and I don't really count the days,I do right em down as a rough guide,but for me it's scope,and when I'm happy ,I pull them.i like more amber than you guys.anti anxiety meds,more amber makes all the difference for me.
I'm pretty high anxiety myself. I got lucky with this strain, gave me the uplifing high without the anxiety to go with it. I'm curious to see hat pulling them at different times will do.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I'm pretty high anxiety myself. I got lucky with this strain, gave me the uplifing high without the anxiety to go with it. I'm curious to see hat pulling them at different times will do.
I've done tons of experimenting pal.a good few amber,especially on the more racy strains,helps a lot.more couch lock,less head trip ,that's what I've found.i had to stop smoking a few years back,growing your own definitely helps.buying shit round here,ya lucky if it's had a half decent flush.

Top Bottom