Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

I think if I had all the shelves full at once I'd be closer to 60%
I've tried all kinds of methods and by far the best is just hanging it up in the dark no racks no baskets just string from 1 end of the room to the other imo if your weed isn't dried like this is burns harsh I've tried all the short cuts and none work like hand trimmed and hung weed it's all about the smoke

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I've tried all kinds of methods and by far the best is just hanging it up in the dark no racks no baskets just string from 1 end of the room to the other imo if your weed isn't dried like this is burns harsh I've tried all the short cuts and none work like hand trimmed and hung weed it's all about the smoke

I do the same @mancdank .

I tie a string to the trunk of the plant that was cut down whole. Then I just hang it in my tent and let the cycling air help dry it out. Works great.
Downloadfile

Downloadfile 1

Keeping the plant whole allows it to dry slower. And keeping it hanging reduces trichome losses from the buds touching surfaces during drying.

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

I agree manc,I use pound land sock driers.ill see if I got a picture.work perfect .
WP 20161214 21 30 07 Pro

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The last couple Sour Dubbs I grew I tried just doing what I had been doing for a long time, (for the most part), with the first one, which consisted of hanging the whole plant but, I wasn't concerned about exposing it to light while it was hanging, the closet was opened frequently, and with the second one I made a point to try and make sure it stayed in the dark while it dried and it definitely made a difference. Both were grown exactly the same way and for the same amount of time, (the second was flipped a little bit later), and there's no doubt the one kept in the dark tasted better.
It's tough being so limited on space, (only because I don't have the ability to drag my sorry ass up and down the stairs), the closet that I dry in is also where I keep all my growing media so, it makes it tough since it's the nature of things that when stuff is finishing up it's time for other stuff to be getting planted or transplanted so, I need to access that stuff. I'm making it work though.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

The pineapple express is getting trimmed and jarred after work, a few of the larger nugs may need a day or two more. Drying is moving faster than I like but hopefully by next round I'll have some more space figured out

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

I like your taste in strains! How did the kosher kush do for ya? I got a pack of seeds my buddy gave me just haven't popped them yet since i really hate having to pheno hunt haha. But it has been a strain i have been thinking about giving a shot for a while.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I like your taste in strains! How did the kosher kush do for ya? I got a pack of seeds my buddy gave me just haven't popped them yet since i really hate having to pheno hunt haha. But it has been a strain i have been thinking about giving a shot for a while.
So far so good, her aND the stardawg/questionable kush have been the most vigorous in the room. Super frosty as far as weight she has a few more days to come down so I couldn't say on that one yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom