Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Tir

Doing good man. Theyre keeping me in the hospital a few nights. One of my chest tubes has been taken out, no more active bleeding.
Good, hopefully you'll be home soon bro.
How did this happen?
Lungbuster og, its a rare known kush coming out of alaska. Strong enough to kill a bear, not quite strong enough to take out @ArcticOrange though. Thats one tough sumbitch!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Hahaha thats nuts... i have never heard of someone getting that before.
DRs used to ask me growing up if this had ever happened but i never actually expected it to. Also lmao incogneato. Thanks for being here with me guys. For real its been a rough few days for me thanks for helpong me joke about it and make light of the shitty situation you guys rock!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I bet it hurts to laugh
20170129 192048

My laughing sign language lately. Down to only one tube in the chest and only 16ccs of fluids out of the tube last night so within range. Looks like im on the slow road outta here

jipp

jipp

keep your head up man. you will be back at it in no time. iv had over 60 major operation.. mos of them were with in 3 weeks.. every day i went under the knife. laughs.
( they did not think i would survive.. i did die for 1 minute and 30 seconds.. but yeah they pretty much gave up on me.. but fuck em.. i made it through )

so i can relate, and the hospital is the worse.. even if you flirt with the nurses.. i just get so claustrophobic in there.

glad you are on the road to recovery, i know that road is gonna be long for me. but it is hat it is. you rock sir.
chris.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

damn dude. i dunno what to say. keep your head high. and do not give up.. i know thats what i had to do through my accident. positives thoughts sent man.
chris.
My nurse was just telling me i need to look into edibles when i get out. If only she knew. That put me in a little better mood. That stardawg will be cured to perfection by the time I can burn again.

jipp

jipp

My nurse was just telling me i need to look into edibles when i get out. If only she knew. That put me in a little better mood. That stardawg will be cured to perfection by the time I can burn again.

thats the attitude. speaking of which (edibles). i went to the dispensary tonight. im going through opiate with drawls. The cute chick at the desk asked me how i was, she and i are cool.. anyhow, i said these withdrawals are kicking my ass, she then asked me if i have tried edibles. I said I have, and I told her i just need stronger edibles.

sounds like you have some good munchies..

chris,

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
thats the attitude. speaking of which (edibles). i went to the dispensary tonight. im going through opiate with drawls. The cute chick at the desk asked me how i was, she and i are cool.. anyhow, i said these withdrawals are kicking my ass, she then asked me if i have tried edibles. I said I have, and I told her i just need stronger edibles.

chris,

As soon as you get a 1st grow down.
You gonna make yourself some potent edibles?

incogneato

incogneato

I prefer the edibles for work myself. I get a longer effect and smoke before I tend my garden after work. That cannabis coconut oil i made was great in the cannacinos. Keep healing up, cant wait to get thar smoke report!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

chris,

As soon as you get a 1st grow down.
You gonna make yourself some potent edibles?

Yeah chris if you need a recipe lemme know.

jipp

jipp

when i was at the dispensary they told me i could use one of there liquid constraints that are 90 percent thc.

i was maybe next time etc etc. i would think it would be fucking expensive to make edibles going that way. but, that is what was said. i guess it would depend how much is needed.. no clue,

chris

Top Bottom