Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
when i was at the dispensary they told me i could use one of there liquid constraints that are 90 percent thc.

i was maybe next time etc etc. i would think it would be fucking expensive to make edibles going that way. but, that is what was said. i guess it would depend how much is needed.. no clue,

chris

Recently in my thread I took 7.65g of buds of mine. Iso washed them and extracted their oil and got 1.81g return, that's %23.

That means the %77 junk matter of the flower was removed leaving behind almost 1/4 the original weight in usable oil.

Here is a .07g dab of oil next to its .30g dry flower equivalent.
Downloadfile 1
Downloadfile

That oil is concentrate. It used to be watered down with plant material.
But remove that %77 plant matter and you get some potent stuff.

You can eat it once concentrated and get a very strong single dose.
I personally would aim for .5-1g of oil if you are needing a strong dose.
That would be approximately 2-4g+ of dry flower depending on potency.

I would put it into a gel capsule.
Oil can be sticky and hard to swallow.

I could almost guarantee it would send you to the moon for 1 day if you ate it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

jipp

jipp

Recently in my thread I took 7.65g of buds of mine. Iso washed them and extracted their oil and got 1.81g return, that's %23.

That means the %77 junk matter of the flower was removed leaving behind almost 1/4 the original weight in usable oil.

Here is a .07g dab of oil next to its .30g dry flower equivalent.
View attachment 664157 View attachment 664158

That oil is concentrate. It used to be watered down with plant material.
But remove that %77 plant matter and you get some potent stuff.

You can eat it once concentrated and get a very strong single dose.
I personally would aim for .5-1g of oil if you are needing a strong dose.
That would be approximately 2-4g+ of dry flower depending on potency.

I would put it into a gel capsule.
Oil can be sticky and hard to swallow.

I could almost guarantee it would send you to the moon for 1 day if you ate it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

sounds like the right way to go. ill be sure to look in your thread once my grow is done and i can play with stuff like that.

i am tempted tho to try the oil they have and cook with it. i really would like to have a bit more relief from withdrawls that i think a edible would help with. and months from now when harvest if any. so thats why maybe worth paying for it once.

shrugs.
chris.

jipp

jipp

so i think im gonna try there consintrait at the local dispensary to make some kind of edible..

but at 60.00 a gram is that enough to make some muffins or whatever?

its 90 percent THC the guy said.

any thoughts?
chris.

incogneato

incogneato

so i think im gonna try there consintrait at the local dispensary to make some kind of edible..

but at 60.00 a gram is that enough to make some muffins or whatever?

its 90 percent THC the guy said.

any thoughts?
chris.
Ive always just used flowers and/or trim. Im sure it would work though

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Ive always just used flowers and/or trim. Im sure it would work though

You can use trim and flower but that adds complexity to the process.

I think he is just looking for 1 strong dose to verify if he can feel the effects.

So the process was simplified to just adding oil (most potent) to butter. If he finds it is great and works for him. Then we can touch on other methods other than buying.

jipp

jipp

And theyre releasing me. 6 days ago i was bleeding out into my chest and now in going home.
hell yeah man. that is great news. i just did my first butter. and man i need to make more once i get a grow under my belt. it was a 60.00 experiment for me.. almost screwed it up.. but now i know the popper dosage for me at .5grams to the Tbspn of butter.

look forward to some cooking recipes :D

chris,

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
now you need to go home and take it easy bro.this means no fucking dabs and thumb size doobies for a minute lol.get some butter goin in the crock pot and make some medibles

Great advice @sixstring .

Not sure if he is/will be able to.

But seeing as he is looking for much needed medicinal relief. I would focus on ingestion based delivery as well. That way the body has full access to the cannabinoid profile.

If I had room for a 5x5 tent I could pull in enough each harvest to give me (370) .5g capsules of rso or more (if I put the oil into gel capsules to eat).

4 harvests a year would give me enough total for up to (4) .5g capsules of rso a day for a year. That sounds ideal for your situation.

You could split the doses through the day like medicine.
Once you get really growing. if you get a good sized space with a decent setup you can supply yourself with all the medicine your body and mind needs.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

now you need to go home and take it easy bro.this means no fucking dabs and thumb size doobies for a minute lol.get some butter goin in the crock pot and make some medibles
For sure I'm going smoke free for a month or so. Had my lady start an extra strength batch o butta last night I was there in the hospital gonna keep my self medicated

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
For sure I'm going smoke free for a month or so. Had my lady start an extra strength batch o butta last night I was there in the hospital gonna keep my self medicated

Good choice. Should help your body heal up.

If you get tired of eating to get medicated. You could make a batch of rso & put it in capsules with no added butter or oils.

Top Bottom