Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Everything is looking amazing.. Nice job brother. :)
Everything but the pineapple express lol sheso a little hungry looking. Consumed her big fans. I almost killed her outright during my Borg infestation, never really treated her right after that. Left her in a 5 gallon for flower and went light on my soil mix for her cause I thought she would be a light feeder. I was wrong lmao.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

20161218 022813
remixed some soil I've been running with, decided to go closers to a 1:1 peat Moss coco mix

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Yeah third part ewc as well. Thinking I should start a worm farm in the crawl space lol.
So I've begun construction on the worm farm in the crawl space. Went around today to see how much leafy organic input material i could get weekly from friends and local businesses and apparently it's alot! So looking to see if I can find the worms in town or if I will need to order some in. On my way to vermicomposting.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

On a different note.
20161220 000652

Critical Kush
20161220 000701

Critical Kush side branch
20161220 000703

Probably some kush. Lol.
20161220 000708

Questionable kush.
20161220 000914

Pineapple Express, notice the n def. Fans and what Looks like light moisture stress here. Probably needs a little k as environmentals are in check.
20161220 000749

The crew.
20161221 012350

Reasonably happy clones after an aspirin foliar last night. Thanks for the sticky post @ShroomKing

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Damn @rmoltis your up late lol

Yeah I am. Sleep schedule is way off track.

I like to see my wife in the morning when she gets up for work. Sleep after she leaves. Then wake up hours before she gets home. That way I get to spend more awake time with her than without her. True feelings from inside.

She says it's a lame excuse, and that I lack a the discipline:facepalm:

You'd think she'd tell me it was sweet or romantic:love2: or somethin.

Whatch'ya gonna do

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Yeah I am. Sleep schedule is way off track.

I like to see my wife in the morning when she gets up for work. Sleep after she leaves. Then wake up hours before she gets home. That way I get to spend more awake time with her than without her. True feelings from inside.

She says it's a lame excuse, and that I lack a the discipline:facepalm:

You'd think she'd tell me it was sweet or romantic:love2: or somethin.

Whatch'ya gonna do

LOL I feel you there. Same situation keeps me up late. My lady works evenings so I adjust my schedule around it

SL8R

SL8R

No hostile take over a here lol just fig I'd say happy 4th week of flowering to these ladies here haha... Far right gal was mother I hacked and chopped her for over 8 months and fig I'd let her run course...

Articorange have you heard of fem beans not popping all the way open and dying my cheese strain all 8 cracked open seen tap root good inch and half long I plant in same soil as KRITIKAL they showed there baby leaves and nothing, dies all dang 8 of them I'm very upset. I had to pop non fem bog sour grapes just to keep cycle going and pray I get fem out of the 10 beans at least 1 to be mother plant..

Apologize for such a long msg but I know you have a good bit of experience.. And know this isn't the topic but seems THC farmer is coming to a end where is everyone lol...

20161221 085306
incogneato

incogneato

So I've begun construction on the worm farm in the crawl space. Went around today to see how much leafy organic input material i could get weekly from friends and local businesses and apparently it's alot! So looking to see if I can find the worms in town or if I will need to order some in. On my way to vermicomposting.
Taking it to the next level. I'll be on the lookout for Alaska's finest ewc at my local grow store soon :shockedninja:

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Lol thanks @incogneato no one does vermicomposting this far north in AK except possibly for personal use.the green house I do some consulting for (help an old German lady keep with the times) said they'd be interested in selling it so it may just work out!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

No hostile take over a here lol just fig I'd say happy 4th week of flowering to these ladies here haha... Far right gal was mother I hacked and chopped her for over 8 months and fig I'd let her run course...

Articorange have you heard of fem beans not popping all the way open and dying my cheese strain all 8 cracked open seen tap root good inch and half long I plant in same soil as KRITIKAL they showed there baby leaves and nothing, dies all dang 8 of them I'm very upset. I had to pop non fem bog sour grapes just to keep cycle going and pray I get fem out of the 10 beans at least 1 to be mother plant..

Apologize for such a long msg but I know you have a good bit of experience.. And know this isn't the topic but seems THC farmer is coming to a end where is everyone lol...
Yeah i have had less than vigorous beans need help removing their helmets. One turned out to be my favorite out of the nl5haze run i did

Top Bottom