Arctics Kush Filled Closet

• Thread starter ArcticOrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Im not smoking cigs but i gotta get the herb going again, gotta work it in nice and slow. Only smoking mine though, smooth organic smoke doesnt make me cough like the phsophorous wheeze my friend had that night lmao
I know what you mean. Not bragging at all but when I smoked my weed with an upper respiratory infection it didn't even bother my lungs. I was shocked tbh. That purp in there is sexy as hell BTW. Nice nugs too!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I know what you mean. Not bragging at all but when I smoked my weed with an upper respiratory infection it didn't even bother my lungs. I was shocked tbh. That purp in there is sexy as hell BTW. Nice nugs too!
Good smoke shouldnt, i never coughed from a cigarette and it has glue in it. Never understood why people think coughing amd hacking is a sign of potent smoke. Couldnt be more wrong imo. Live press doesnt make me cough wither but bho does...huh....

jipp

jipp

i was just thinking and its sorta on topic. hah.. on opiates for the last 15 years. anyhow, what i have been noticing.. im starting to take bigger hits. on opiates apparently i did not breath very strong.. because i notice a difference in that too. just random stoner thought.. sitting here thinking.

incogneato

incogneato

Good smoke shouldnt, i never coughed from a cigarette and it has glue in it. Never understood why people think coughing amd hacking is a sign of potent smoke. Couldnt be more wrong imo. Live press doesnt make me cough wither but bho does...huh....
Yea I'm learning that. I figure since I don't smoke cigs anymore (4yrs) and since I was sick it would burn like hell...nope, smooth as silk. *pats own back* not a heavy smoker really, usually once a day when I get home so I have pretty virgin lungs, the last smoke I had was potent as hell but harsh as fuck to boot lol

incogneato

incogneato

i was just thinking and its sorta on topic. hah.. on opiates for the last 15 years. anyhow, what i have been noticing.. im starting to take bigger hits. on opiates apparently i did not breath very strong.. because i notice a difference in that too. just random stoner thought.. sitting here thinking.
Opiates are a respitory suppressant. Thats why prescription cough syrup has codein in it.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Just got in my first shipment of spring garden seeds!
20170221 132906

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

fill us in.. my eyes are old and shit and ill be damn if i can read the text. hah.
chris.
It's all for the veggie garden.
Rhubarb (victoria)
Artichoke (green globe improved)
Snap peas (sugar ann)
Brocolli (green king hybrid and solstice)
Chinese brocolli (green Lance hybrid)
Brussel sprouts (jade cross hybrid)
Cabbage (golden acre and O-S giant cross)
Carrots (little finger, chantenay, and scarlet nantes)
Cauliflower (snow crown hybrid)
Salad greens
Garlic chives
Chives
Cilantro
Dill
Kale (Red russian)
Leeks (king richard)
Lettuce (butter head, oak leaf, romaine)
Onions
Parsnip
Peppers (Hungarian wax, new ace hybrid, hot thai)
Radish (cherry Belle, early scarlet globe, white icicle)
Rutabaga (American purple top)
Squash (gold nugget)
Tomato (stupice, sub artic 25, early tanana)
Turnip (purple top)

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

ohh i miss understood. hah.. forgive me.. iv never grown a damn thing in my life..
i use to kill trees for a living till karma came back to bite me. hah.
so im learning as i go.. i doubt ill have a green thumb.. but if i can fake it, ill be ok.

chris.

jipp

jipp

It's really not hard, just keep experimenting and you'll find something you like
yeah but will i make it till i find a strain that helps with pain ( my whole point getting off the pills find something better.. but im finding out that i was better off with the pills until i can learn to grow and find something.. if i would of been smart i would been growing for a year before going off the pills.. but fuck know im a jackass.. have to be so damn stubborn and spontaneous. story of my life).. that will be the million $ question.. time will tell.
rock on,
chris.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So I've been busy and on the recovery. Not slowing me down too bad. Getting all the spring cleaning done and reorganizing/reprioritizing the grow. I may post a new thread eventually with a more generic title since I won't be running kush forever lmao.

Top Bottom