Are all the name brand soils coming with bugs?

• Thread starter HappyTrailz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Here's one of my latest finds.....
This chicken bone,was in a bag of Black Gold I recently opened..
I guess it's good for a little extra calcium,and phosphorus.;)
View attachment 402548
One of my clients owns black gold Will ask him what his take on that is @wayne. Talking too the grow shops this time of yr they are overloaded with supplying soil and short cuts are taken preventative is the only option it seems.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I tried a few bags of the empire. I'll never use there stuff again, super salty…. My buddy bought some peaceful valley farm compost a few weeks ago. He now has root aphids.
Empire doesnt have bugs in it.... And actually works really well if you know how to grow in CoCo, its not a soil mix its a coco mix I am running empire in my vegetable garden and it slays, very rich soil needs to be cut with big city IMO.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

has anyone used or had any probs with empire or victory garden from sanctuary soil and feed???

w.wonka
Usin Big City By sanctuary and also empire in the veg garden it is killing it. I'd cut it because its really hot.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
^^^ your funny.. I guess i don't know how to grow in coco and i guess my NA meter is messed up.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

^^^ your funny.. I guess i don't know how to grow in coco and i guess my NA meter is messed up.
I'm just sayin I've used sanctuary products for two years and never hear of any problems at all....... I don't even check my ppm

S

ssteely71

Ive seen some bags of soil sitting outside at hydro shops swarming with fungus gnats. Assume that they are in all of that places bagged soil.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I was using Empire for a minute and it was pretty decent, I did end up with gnats and white flies but I won't go blaming the soil, it could have been though. I never really thought about it I just went to work killing those fucks. Didn't matter though that shits expensive at $20 a bag so I had to switch up, now I use Armstrong's Edna's Best at $10 a bag and it's little better.

Top Bottom