Are all vaporizers created equal?

• Thread starter Budclarkson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budclarkson

Picked up an Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer to try vaping over smoking. I liked the idea of the tubes and controllable temp so went with this.

Ran it 385 and 390 on dry bud. Barely any smoke as I was expecting blowing a cloud like an e-cig. Are vaporizers for weed all like this?

The big issue though is the taste. Wife likes the less throat burn, smell, and coughing but a bit disgusted about the taste. Is this because the temps used or the way the Arizer works?

Was looking at the Pax but went with the Solo2 to try. Is the Pax any different?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t get much smoke either. Or steam. That was one of the big surprises when I first vaped! Huge blast of flavor! Took a little getting used to, but now it’s the favorite part of vaping for me!

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
We have several Paxes, a Boundless CFX and a Mighty+. They're all good. The wife favors the Boundless and I favor the Pax.

I run mine at 380 and the wife has hers at 390. We usually get good clouds. I think it helps if the bud humidity is about 62%. We also grind ours fine with our herb grinder.

B

Budclarkson

We have several Paxes, a Boundless CFX and a Mighty+. They're all good. The wife favors the Boundless and I favor the Pax.

I run mine at 380 and the wife has hers at 390. We usually get good clouds. I think it helps if the bud humidity is about 62%. We also grind ours fine with our herb grinder.
Will have to try using grindings instead of flower.

Interstingly the wife packed one of the longer tubes and that hit harder with a good amount of exhaust. Tasted better I thought too but she was still grimacing LOL. Previously was using the smaller tube, less product in the chamber and shorter mouthpiece.

It may be the way it’s packed, contact with the oven, etc

B

Budclarkson

Seems like the flexible one was the pax3 which was discontinued. The Paz Plus just has modes and not adjustable temps.

M

MobileMan

i love the mighty no complaint about it other than it can get a touch hot at times

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Picked up an Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer to try vaping over smoking. I liked the idea of the tubes and controllable temp so went with this.

Ran it 385 and 390 on dry bud. Barely any smoke as I was expecting blowing a cloud like an e-cig. Are vaporizers for weed all like this?

The big issue though is the taste. Wife likes the less throat burn, smell, and coughing but a bit disgusted about the taste. Is this because the temps used or the way the Arizer works?

Was looking at the Pax but went with the Solo2 to try. Is the Pax any different?
Bro puffco anything is 🔥 and have tons of accessories on the after market. Enjoy ✌️

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Seems like the flexible one was the pax3 which was discontinued. The Paz Plus just has modes and not adjustable temps.
We have both. The Pax Plus has four temperature settings. I prefer level three, which is 390º, IIRC. I think their goal was to make it simple and easy to carry in a pocket, and it is. I think most people find the temperature they like and leave it there.

I just bought a Boundless CFX for my wife. It looks similar to the Mighty. She likes the Boundless more than the Mighty or the Pax 3. (She lost her engraved Pax Plus that I gave her for xmas.)

Top Bottom