Are Caps Bennies Beneficial In Coco?

• Thread starter OCKushCollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I recently switched from soil to coco, and I was curious about the effectiveness of compost teas in coco in a drain to waste setup, which nutrients and water are constantly being ran through the media?

If it can be used with coco effectively, would it take the place of Cannazym and Roots Excelerator, or is it best to keep using these? I was thinking doing a light flushing with a caps bennies compost tea once a week.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I use them, and I have good results. I have no way of telling whether those are related or not.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I recently switched from soil to coco, and I was curious about the effectiveness of compost teas in coco in a drain to waste setup, which nutrients and water are constantly being ran through the media?

If it can be used with coco effectively, would it take the place of Cannazym and Roots Excelerator, or is it best to keep using these? I was thinking doing a light flushing with a caps bennies compost tea once a week.

I can't answer question as to if will replace cannzyme roots excel but i can tell u that I do as u Metioned and use it as a flush once a week. Feed feed feed feed tea.
I also use cannazyme once a week mixed in with a regular feed a week and I use to use roots excelorator every feed, I now use Rapid Start (with better and cheaper results).

Confu

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I can't answer question as to if will replace cannzyme roots excel but i can tell u that I do as u Metioned and use it as a flush once a week. Feed feed feed feed tea.
I also use cannazyme once a week mixed in with a regular feed a week and I use to use roots excelorator every feed, I now use Rapid Start (with better and cheaper results).

Confu
Notice much of difference between Excelorator and Rapid Start?

The tea will certainly be beneficial! However coco is a horrible media to harbor bacteria so applying them regularly is the key.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Notice much of difference between Excelorator and Rapid Start?

The tea will certainly be beneficial! However coco is a horrible media to harbor bacteria so applying them regularly is the key.

I disagree dude, it's cheaper and after running roots E for almost 2 years with good results, when I switched to rapid start immediately I noticed roots literally popping out the top of the coco. When Ive done root autopsy I notice more dense root mass.I've never switched back.
Confu

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I disagree dude, it's cheaper and after running roots E for almost 2 years with good results, when I switched to rapid start immediately I noticed roots literally popping out the top of the coco. When Ive done root autopsy I notice more dense root mass.I've never switched back.
Confu
Dude, I watered my coco bed last night, this morning the surface was LOADED with roots.. never seen this in any other media... They were super white!

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Dude, I watered my coco bed last night, this morning the surface was LOADED with roots.. never seen this in any other media... They were super white!

Thats whats up dude, i jus never had that when fucken with Roots E vs rapidstart. More than ome way to skin a cat, i jus try to use the cheaper method when possible.

Confu

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I've used both roots xl and rapid start quite a bit. Always had very similar results.

Dropped both when I saw what great white did. N caps stuff will own up on g.w.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I'm glad I saw the posts in this thread before picking up some roots excelerator. Picked up the rapid start instead, along with some orca for daily use. Already have the bennies around.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Caps bennes work great in coco. I hit them with 20-100% tea once a week and add 2
cups to every 5-10 gallons of nutes in the res and run that all week in dtw.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I just wanted to add that I brewed a 2 hour compost tea yesterday with cap's bennies and sea green, lightly watered it into my newly transplanted clones in coco (which are stressed and drooping) as well as foliar sprayed with it, and I had new growth shooting out of the tops this morning. The fan leaves are still drooping, however. I'm going to hit then with some superthrive later.

R

Ronnie88

Rapid start always seems to pop furry roots out the holes in my pots. I wonder what is in it. Pretty damn expensive stuff.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Confu
You should check out NF Zyme.

Latest posts

Top Bottom