Are my buds gonna get bigger?

• Thread starter littlechef
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

littlechef

tommrow is 5th week of flowering. im using a 300w led light. im not sure on the strain. it was givin to me as a mystery seed. i think my buds are very small. and wondering if there gonna get bigger?
for my nutes. im using. tiger bloom. big bud and bud candy. it smells amazing 😀

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah they will get bigger (how much idk) what light are you using because tbh they are tiny for 5 weeks.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah it's a 300 w equivalent and it's 100 actual watts. That is your issue. Starting over will give the same results.

Finish the grow out. You won't get the bud production you are hoping for but they will get bigger and your plants look healthy.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You gotta start somewhere and looks like you did a great job on the grow considering you are running a 100w light. Grab yourself something a little better and you will see big improvements

L

littlechef

Yeah it's a 300 w equivalent and it's 100 actual watts. That is your issue. Starting over will give the same results.

Finish the grow out. You won't get the bud production you are hoping for but they will get bigger and your plants look healthy.

thanks mab i appreciate. i was on a hudget. this is my first plant. im excited i even got it to grow lol what led light recmendation do you have. i only grow onr at a time. and my setup. is okay.not alot of space. ill send a video

L

littlechef

thanks mab i appreciate. i was on a hudget. this is my first plant. im excited i even got it to grow lol what led light recmendation do you have. i only grow onr at a time. and my setup. is okay.not alot of space. ill send a!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks like a 2x2 you want about 30-50 w per sq ft. So 120-200 actual watts. Looks like it stretched a bit was the light at that height the whole time?

Off to bed but will pop back in tomorrow

L

littlechef

Looks like a 2x2 you want about 30-50 w per sq ft. So 120-200 actual watts. Looks like it stretched a bit was t

he light at that height the whole time?
yes the light was always at the same hight.
Looks like a 2x2 you want about 30-50 w per sq ft. So 120-200 actual watts. Looks like it stretched a bit was the light at that height the whole time?

this light yes. i only had this lef light for 2 minths. and tye other month. i have 150w plant light. my plant is only 2 months old and 1 week. i got short on time. and fliped it 12/12 and this is what i got. i feel like the whole cycle took along time to grow.
slow growth. didnt think my light was a problem

Saro1

Saro1

• this light yes. i only had this lef light for 2 minths. and tye other month. i have 150w plant light. my plant is only 2 months old and 1 week. i got short on time. and fliped it 12/12 and this is what i got. i feel like the whole cycle took along time to grow.
    slow growth. didnt think my light was a problem
    Hey, I actually have the 600w version of that light laying around. I'd part with it for cheap if you're interested. Can ship quick and you'd have it to finish up with. The reason I offer this is that you can daisy chain them together with no issue. Either way let me know. Looking good so far man with you have. Work with what you can afford man.

Saro1

Saro1

If he don't let me know thanks
Will do. Also have a 300w galaxyhydro I could let go as well. Those were actually my first lights, getting back into this. I grew 2 cookies and cream ladies with them. About 180 days and a little over a half pound at harvest. So they will do the job. Remember, this is for op mostly, reflective material goes a long way in helping get the most out of your lights.

L

littlechef

Will do. Also have a 300w galaxyhydro I could let go as well. Those were actually my first lights, getting back into this. I grew 2 cookies and cream ladies with them. About 180 days and a little over a half pound at harvest. So they will do the job. Remember, this is for op mostly, reflective material goes a long way in helping get the most out of your lights.
i had to water today. so i added beastie blooms. because. if im right i can use it up to week 5. and i added bud candy. about 2 tsp. and for beastie blooms. 1/2 tsp fingers crossed. mabye my buds will swell up big?

Saro1

Saro1

i had to water today. so i added beastie blooms. because. if im right i can use it up to week 5. and i added bud candy. about 2 tsp. and for beastie blooms. 1/2 tsp fingers crossed. mabye my buds will swell up big?
Just be careful not to overdo it. The main thing that would help you is light. With just more light and water alone you'd do better than dumping the same amount in fert. Just my opinion though.

L

littlechef

Just be careful not to overdo it. The main thing that would help you is light. With just more light and water alone you'd do better than dumping the same amount in fert. Just my opinion though.
i know my light is a problem. and it sucks cause i didnt know crap about lights lol. all i saw was oh cool 300w led light but really nope. only 100w and at the moment i cant do anything. but for the rest of my cycle im just gonna use plain ph water. and bud candy? besides 7+8 just water. and see what i get. this is my first plant.i appreciate all your guys help. and recommendation on led lights when buuing. amazon links would help

L

littlechef

i know my light is a problem. and it sucks cause i didnt know crap about lights lol. all i saw was oh cool 300w led light but really nope. only 100w and at the moment i cant do anything. but for the rest of my cycle im just gonna use plain ph water. and bud candy? besides 7+8 just water. and see what i get. this is my first plant.i appreciate all your guys help. and recommendation on led lights when buuing. amazon links would help
my next grow os gonna be growing a mother and yaking cloans

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

my next grow os gonna be growing a mother and yaking cloans
Keep that light for the mother. It would be perfect for it.

As for recommendations I like the hlg quantum boards but if you asking about Amazon. This light would kill a 2x2
https://www.amazon.com/efficient-Sa...ght&qid=1571802684&sprefix=quantum+bo&sr=8-15

Let me see if we can get @Buzzer777 or @Mr.jiujitsu in here these guys can help ya with too notch budget versions of quantum boards. Also kingbright is another I have heard good things about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom