Are my plants done?(noob)

• Thread starter Xan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I remember when on rollitup how bad you were treated, man they really disrespected you. Now you are doing what they did to you on someone else. Better me than you I suppose?

Im not doing it at all. And i stirred up every bit of trouble in politics i could after meeting those frauds.

You started casting insults. I just pointed it out and now youre upset and accusing me of doing what you actually are. Thats what those politics trolls did. Difference is they are protected by the mods or actually are one.

if i was as wrong as you say I would be banned from here too. I have no protection.

Ace9137

Ace9137

Im not doing it at all. And i stirred up every bit of trouble in politics i could after meeting those frauds.

You started casting insults. I just pointed it out and now youre upset and accusing me of doing what you actually are. Thats what those politics trolls did. Difference is they are protected by the mods or actually are one.

if i was as wrong as you say I would be banned from here too. I have no protection.
I can not walk on eggshells, not my nature, I offered knowledge, I spoke bluntly. Amazing that offends people. I do not do growing for pageantry, I do it for myself. I do not sell, and the advice I offered, even though it was for someone else, was not a command, I think what is funny though is how everyone was offended when nothing was directed at them, it is like, I don't know, insecurity. Whatever the case, my advice is solid, think for yourself, that scares people the most.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I can not walk on eggshells, not my nature, I offered knowledge, I spoke bluntly. Amazing that offends people. I do not do growing for pageantry, I do it for myself. I do not sell, and the advice I offered, even though it was for someone else, was not a command, I think what is funny though is how everyone was offended when nothing was directed at them, it is like, I don't know, insecurity. Whatever the case, my advice is solid, think for yourself, that scares people the most.

Honestly dude. I dont even remember what advice you gave. All I know is you are still arguing to justify it.

I never have had any problems here. Look how its going for you.

Ace9137

Ace9137

Honestly dude. I dont even remember what advice you gave. All I know is you are still arguing to justify it.

I never have had any problems here. Look how its going for you.
Yeah, I know no one remembers. It was advice, not meant for anyone except the OP. You are right it going badly for me, unlike you, I do not back down, I do not conform, and I respect honesty and those that do "actual" research and study. Good luck @Xan , I truly apologize for fighting on your post, to the rest that were offended by what I said, the sheep go "bahhhhhhhh".

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

this has gone off the rails..... play the ball, not the man..anyway...back to the point....

how's your harvest?

I typically do the same thing towards the end of each grow, ponder about this harvest window. and typically, it's a week or two longer than I first initially thought of harvesting - but that could be just my impatience.

and it's probably more my impatience again, but i too do cut some buds off to see how it might taste/feel. other times, I have harvested a plant earlier than others - same strain - as an experiment to see how that it might affect its taste/feel/yield, curiosity about different harvest times for same strain.

H

hawkman

I guess it's something I have been doing to a degree and never noticed.

Thanks to both of you I have learned something new out of this. Much appreciated info guys.
Me -also have a hard time getting to them before the lights go on the next best thing spray early as possible. also do you spray the undersides ? this is a must that is were it all happens - example: here you can tell when it's going to rain when the leaves on the trees's turn up- side down exposing the underside of - next time check it out (oaks, elms, ect)

H

hawkman

Yup that's what I was saying harvest just before the lights come on. It's not so much the nutrient uptake as it is the light will start to degrade/evaporate the Terps and over the dark period they are restored. I find a 12 hr period is adequate but as you suggested and depending on how much UV longer may be beneficial
12 is OK I like 24hrs. anything after 48hrs. is too much dark time =negative results

Xan

Xan

I went on vacation for a few days , I think I am over flowered a lil bit , seen some new white pistols and what looks like a seed casing . I immediately put them in dark for 12 hours now. Will this cause more over flowering?

Wolfe

Wolfe

I went on vacation for a few days , I think I am over flowered a lil bit , seen some new white pistols and what looks like a seed casing . I immediately put them in dark for 12 hours now. Will this cause more over flowering?
It should be fine to do that. 12 more hours of dark isn’t going to hurt it.

Reactions: Xan
Top Bottom