Are pets incompatible with m. grow?

• Thread starter greenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Thanks ShroomKing! All this makes me happy! There are people here who have pets and grow an m.m. garden indoors! hooray. Thanks for your encouragement. And I will be careful.
(hope you walk your pooch too)...
Oh yes I walk him 45 minutes daily. But our walks are through the concrete jungle of my cities downtown area. Not much exposure to plants and I keep him away from any in our path. If you don't exercise an Australian Sheperd they will drive you crazy. Lol

greenthumb

greenthumb

Oh yes I walk him 45 minutes daily. But our walks are through the concrete jungle of my cities downtown area. Not much exposure to plants and I keep him away from any in our path. If you don't exercise an Australian Sheperd they will drive you crazy. Lol

;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You have an Aussie in an urban, no-yard environment, and it's sane...? :o I've owned an Aussie. Best trail dog EVER, and I was riding my horse. ;)

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
You have an Aussie in an urban, no-yard environment, and it's sane...? :eek: I've owned an Aussie. Best trail dog EVER, and I was riding my horse. ;)
Not sure I would call him sane........;) lol
But he makes an awesome guard dog.

greenthumb

greenthumb

As my own general rule, no animals allowed in grow rooms or greenhouses. I LOVE my dog, and take her everywhere, except the garden.

outwest
No, I wouldn't allow them in there, and would wear an apron in the grow room, hope that does the trick...... :)

Top Bottom