are seed banks safe

• Thread starter blingisgreen23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blingisgreen23

im curious..how many people actually get busted in the u.s.a for ordering seeds from seed banks?..i mean really...how real is this?..the danger i mean...

S

Steve Z

customs has taken my beans 3-4 times.

nobody knockin on my door, nobody is wasting time/money/taxpayers money to come bust someone over a pack of seeds.

they just put a note in your letter sayin they jacked your shit and continue to mail it to you.

thats really about it, cause once it hits your mailbox the seeds are PROTECTED by federal law cause they are private property in the mailbox. haha i'd love to see someone get that warrant to try and search a mailbox.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I've never heard of anyone getting busted for it. I've ordered seeds from overseas 5 or 6 times, and nothing was intercepted.

E

E.T.

hey steve,
every had a package not show up...?...had a couple snagged by customs, but they always leave a note. refuse to believe that a package gets ripped off...still waiting on a couple:sign0065:

S

Steve Z

yep. never not had one show up.

it has shown up without the beans, just that customs letter (i hear the chicago customs is the best at sniffin out contra-fucking-band) always gotta say it like that since i saw the departed

but it ALWAYS shows up.

I

ibTheMan

Ordered Many, many, many times, from many different companies never one problem, ever.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

i thought Nirvana seeds had ripped me off because i never saw the package in the mail. Then a month or so later when on a walk I saw an envelope with my name on it about 50 yards from my mail box and it was ripped open with everything gone. Not sure how someone would have even known they were in the mail. I chocked it up to being a freak occurrence and someone got lucky stealing my mail that day. that was over a year ago and at a different house. All my other packages showed up no prob, but I've only ordered from Attitude.

Melvan

Melvan

And really, since the packages come unmarked, unless you have opened the envelope there is no way to prove in a court of law that you knew what was inside the package.

If they find them coming across the border, they destroy them, send u a letter saying they confiscated it, which you completely ignore and you just go on with life. Don't worry, order your seeds.

F

Franklin P. Nug

I was sketched out about ordering them. I read about people doing it w/o problem and decided to man up. Opening the 1st package for the 1st time is totally awesome. +rep for The Attitude.

convex

convex

customs has taken my beans 3-4 times.

nobody knockin on my door, nobody is wasting time/money/taxpayers money to come bust someone over a pack of seeds.

they just put a note in your letter sayin they jacked your shit and continue to mail it to you.

thats really about it, cause once it hits your mailbox the seeds are PROTECTED by federal law cause they are private property in the mailbox. haha i'd love to see someone get that warrant to try and search a mailbox.

Seems no one cares about importing and recieving to the US, but God forbid you are the vendor sending them to you - just ask Emery. ;)

Cheers

Top Bottom