• Thread starter Raisin8420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

im on it!

ummm... brb

these fellas have 2 diff methods...
pigeons, used to help out, on a similar site, back in the day.
mr C... is a cannabis, author so... u pick!

there's also water curing, if it's so infested, come flush time... they'll taste different, look different n not have that "dispensary stank", but still, just as effective, or so I've read. i f'd it up ... too scatterbrained to remember to change h2o... hence me n bovadas, bromance.

let me apologize, in advance: r we allowed to post legit links, here, or just images of?

Screenshot 20191207 125938 YouTube
Screenshot 20191207 125859 YouTube
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yeah, was gonna say- bout that horizon- mr chris ain't lyin... his image, looks like this cause I'm just that mental- maybe with supplies n utilities, your out 5hundy, in nonreusable, resources... ya spend another day [insert income, privately, here=x(.65)]+ NEW supplies we all hope will collect dust, after next week [500+.65x]... and a day, washing... extra day, hangin... what if it doesn't work? out another 1-2wks... um... the added stress and full blown A.I.D.S., it essentially has, now... hermies? nannerz? whatever u introduce it to... will it b transdermal? will it b internalized? flush out? in your pipe, lungs n body? your family's? now, multiply it all, by 2. pretend u have the scary hep b, in there n bleach bomb, or 2wks (wait n see) + 1wk- gettin the strain ya want... a day to bleach... um... and another 2mo, til we're havin the same discussion.
send a bill to the clinic. u want money... not infested product... they, I'm sure, don't want a bad rap/rep... worst they can do, is say no... gosh dam hitchhikers. i f'n knew it!!!
but that's just another opinion.

plus, what u spend on fixin it/bleach/neem/etc.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

go catch a case of crabs... wear loose fittin shorts, ONLY... march those byches back in... shake EVERYTHING OUT/unloading of passengers, only... ask for $+... who wants, infested, fumigated bud, anyway... leave your hitchhikers n RUN!!! RUNN!! FORRREEEST!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i haven't read this, anywhere, but knowing my luck- ever surf? know how the majority of energy, is below the surface? fibonacci sequence? nature's patterns, possibly? i know exactly how many, the fly paper n tape nasty, rolls, catch: 5.629 million, cubed. I'm wondering whether the majority of the issues, pest wise- might also- b below the surface...

Seraphine

Seraphine

are you in a location where a lot of wheat is grown? Or cereal crops? That first aphid with the light green body and red-orange butt is a bird cherry-oat aphid. Its the most common aphid on cereal crops like oat. I think the dark brown one is too, they can range in different colors depending on temperature. Do the dark brown ones have any red coloring in its butt? The only thing throwing me off are the cornicles (those tubes on each side of its "butt'), they should be mostly clear with dark tips to the bird cherry-oat aphid . Regardless, at least they are not root aphids. the previous posters gave a lot of good information.

Raisin8420

Raisin8420

are you in a location where a lot of wheat is grown? Or cereal crops? That first aphid with the light green body and red-orange butt is a bird cherry-oat aphid. Its the most common aphid on cereal crops like oat. I think the dark brown one is too, they can range in different colors depending on temperature. Do the dark brown ones have any red coloring in its butt? The only thing throwing me off are the cornicles (those tubes on each side of its "butt'), they should be mostly clear with dark tips to the bird cherry-oat aphid . Regardless, at least they are not root aphids. the previous posters gave a lot of good information.
Yea I'm in south Austria at the bottom of the alps and there is lots of agriculture about with grain, corn, buckwheat, millet and fruit growing. Im out on the edge of an agricultural basin. So surround by fields on one side.
The dark one definitely had red colouring in its butt just cant get it on camera. So these guys aren't "root"aphids just "normal" aphids that are in the soil yea? Thanks for taking your time to reply!

Raisin8420

Raisin8420

yeah, was gonna say- bout that horizon- mr chris ain't lyin... his image, looks like this cause I'm just that mental- maybe with supplies n utilities, your out 5hundy, in nonreusable, resources... ya spend another day [insert income, privately, here=x(.65)]+ NEW supplies we all hope will collect dust, after next week [500+.65x]... and a day, washing... extra day, hangin... what if it doesn't work? out another 1-2wks... um... the added stress and full blown A.I.D.S., it essentially has, now... hermies? nannerz? whatever u introduce it to... will it b transdermal? will it b internalized? flush out? in your pipe, lungs n body? your family's? now, multiply it all, by 2. pretend u have the scary hep b, in there n bleach bomb, or 2wks (wait n see) + 1wk- gettin the strain ya want... a day to bleach... um... and another 2mo, til we're havin the same discussion.
send a bill to the clinic. u want money... not infested product... they, I'm sure, don't want a bad rap/rep... worst they can do, is say no... gosh dam hitchhikers. i f'n knew it!!!
but that's just another opinion.

plus, what u spend on fixin it/bleach/neem/etc.
Ah yea sure back home we have a saying " in for a penny, in for a pound" so considering it'll be jus me n my bro partaking in the final product, I'm in for a pound now, and will try fight mother nature some more!
Yea bro as above so below it's the duality of it all in nature, cause and effect!
Edit Thanks for the links and your time in replying with all that info!! I shall raise a smoke for you now!

Seraphine

Seraphine

Yea I'm in south Austria at the bottom of the alps and there is lots of agriculture about with grain, corn, buckwheat, millet and fruit growing. Im out on the edge of an agricultural basin. So surround by fields on one side.
The dark one definitely had red colouring in its butt just cant get it on camera. So these guys aren't "root"aphids just "normal" aphids that are in the soil yea? Thanks for taking your time to reply!
Not root aphids.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's not that I'm not listening- no way I'd remember this. someone file this gold!!!

knowing what ur lookin at- Schwarzenegger? Sly? now you will have a much easier time, ERADICATING! very cool. glad i got to c this. thank you, seraphine! intimidating knowledge base, as per ur usual. didn't have to look it up, this time did ya? intimidating.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i knew he was in the south. i got his gps, off the shadow, falling INSIDE the tent. pfft... schnats/phids... childsplay!

Seraphine

Seraphine

I spend a lot of time reading books about insects and pest management. Insect identification and pest management are my favorite. Every now and then I see something unusual on this site and it’s kinda cool, sucks for the grower but fun for me to identify :)

Raisin8420

Raisin8420

i knew he was in the south. i got his gps, off the shadow, falling INSIDE the tent. pfft... schnats/phids... childsplay!
I'm in the south here, but the east there! Must have seen the sundial shadow in the tent? Or maybe Arnie aphid over my shoulder casting a miniature shadow? who knows? Not so intimidating with the right knowledge on board form helpful farmers.

Raisin8420

Raisin8420

I spend a lot of time reading books about insects and pest management. Insect identification and pest management are my favorite. Every now and then I see something unusual on this site and it’s kinda cool, sucks for the grower but fun for me to identify :)
Haha yea it's interesting so many types of the critters, another challenge growing these lovely little plants, but not something I particularly want to be dealing with myself!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Haha yea it's interesting so many types of the critters, another challenge growing these lovely little plants, but not something I particularly want to be dealing with myself!
my phobias of all things that kill, when one opens the door, r LEGIT! freaks out the grape, too! "hooot pockets!" (fruit salad- ♡ the comedian; forget his name).

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Got some Azamax and BotaniGard 22WP on the way and have been giving the top of soil, around pots and stems with a garlic,coriander oil and incesticidal soap spray, so will see how I go.
don't forget- that's a grip of tweaks, in one pop. hard to tell, whom (which tweak) to credit in your reference, section, whether things go swimmingly, or no... huge fan of guard, I've yet to speak intelligently, on all negative matters, roots- and guad's been a close companion, since i left soil n um.. wool/whatever. so I'm optimistic- i just prefer to know, which bottle/product/expense, is makin the magic so- don't forget to track it all.

ok- it's bad. sorry raisin n the sun- i lost my sht...
personal day!

Raisin8420

Raisin8420

my phobias of all things that kill, when one opens the door, r LEGIT! freaks out the grape, too! "hooot pockets!" (fruit salad- ♡ the comedian; forget his name).
Got me all shrivelled up here, but I'm not for the fruit salad just yet. Affirmative I shall bust a cap or two of one then check mortality rate of the little rogues and carry onto plan b if needed.
It's all gravy sometimes we gotta lose our shit before we can find it anyway!! Take a minute to spin yer wheels if needed.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I bought 3 seeds for $65, toof decay by Methisto an auto, anyway 2 plants took but early on the 2 plants had a severe case of thrips, my hydro guy offerd pesticide but im organic so he told me to put a micro drop of dawn in a mist bottle and spray the leaves, when they dried i de earthed both plants, first pic is an infected leaf low on 1 plant so you can see damage, now plants are allmost 50 days old running on both cycles and look no more thrips killed em all, there is still a bit of damage low on both plants but look how they turned out so far, if i did not intervene i would have lost 2 very expensive plants, de earth is my go to pesticide, cheap organic and highley effective!

20191210 142004
20191210 075715
20191210 075715

Latest posts

Top Bottom