Are these ladies ready to Harvest?

• Thread starter FreddieBandz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FreddieBandz

FreddieBandz

Hello guys and gals,
This is my first grow ever, but it's getting close to the end. I'm doing 7 auto flower plants that I planted all within the same week of each other. I'm currently in about week 10-11. My main question is how to tell if the plants are ready to harvest. All of the plants seem to be frosty in the around the buds. These last 2 weeks they been getting orange hairs and have been curling however a lot of the bottom growth of the plants still looks very young still. Seems the hairs are still straight and the buds look under development. Having had said that I think i might consider harvesting in two rounds. But in all honestly I don't really know. Was hoping to get a second opinion. I've read lot on line and forums that you've really have to wait untill the hairs looks orange and that the trichomes are milky, or orange depending on what you prefer. I've looked at the trichomes on my plants and i just can't tell the difference. One of my plants in particular looks like she is dying mostly near the top where the more mature buds are while the bottom section still looks okay. Also was wondering what would be the proper way of harvesting and curing the buds. I'm planning on flushing them over a week period before harvest. But if i were two yo harvest twice what would be the best way to do that. Also when curing in mason jars what is the optimum humidity that they need to be maintained
to cure them properly.

Are these ladies ready to harvest
Are these ladies ready to harvest 2
Are these ladies ready to harvest 3
Are these ladies ready to harvest 4
Are these ladies ready to harvest 5
Are these ladies ready to harvest 6
Are these ladies ready to harvest 7
Are these ladies ready to harvest 8
Are these ladies ready to harvest 9
Are these ladies ready to harvest 10
Are these ladies ready to harvest 11
Are these ladies ready to harvest 12
Are these ladies ready to harvest 13
Are these ladies ready to harvest 14
Are these ladies ready to harvest 15
Are these ladies ready to harvest 16
Are these ladies ready to harvest 17
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to the FARM! 🤙 😎

Yeah, it all depends on what you're looking for in your grow...We prefer cloudy trichs with about 0-15% amber, too much amber = couch lock, which is good for bedtime...Good luck and enjoy! 👍😎

Shmike111

Shmike111

The tops are ready but them long white hairs on them smaller buds the white pistols tell you that it is not ready they will care round into the bud and they will change colour.
If you get a microscope get one with the light on it and you will be looking up the tritcholmes. Looks like rain droplets when they are clear like rain the THC is not ready when they turn like a milky colour that is when you harvest for most THC and if you leave it a few more days they will turn Amber. Cbd
Most people wait 20% Amber 80% milky the more couch lock you want the more Amber. Up lift high clear/milky so so

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
OP probably smoked all that snicklefritz by now. Old post.

Top Bottom