• Thread starter Skeggox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blastfact

Blastfact

we can’t agree on that but I know where you stand on this

View attachment 1256344

Damn. I did it again. Promise done now lol
OOO hell yeah!!! I became a Glock 10mm fan when everybody else dropped the the 10mm in there catalogue, But Glock held tight concerning Gen2 and there chambers could be pos. I've wrecked every 10mm known going nuke on my bench. The only tat I have is 10MM and a Nuke Cloud. But this pistol has never let me down! My G20 3rd gen full size is a machine with a good Lone Wolf barrel. G29, 40 and G31 .357 Sig the king/queen of Glock! My G20 and 31 are my go to HD/SD my load pistols. Closely followed by SW 9mm M&P's and I'm a big fan of the lowly Keltec pf9 and shield 9mm and going to church .380's stoked with my loads. The absolute most important right I have is all the above. And in my mind our weed is included. I've went to jail and fought over it hand to hand and have been barrel to barrel with LEO pos and in the courts. Problem is it takes insane amount of money to claim your rights as a American! I will maintain and claim my rights and fuck the rest!!! Piss on 2A is a death warrant issue with me. I will not relent! Death is Preferable! And I Pull no Punches! Fuck Them POS SOB's!!!! 50 yards off iron as fast as I could pull the trigger on my loads. I will not relent!!!

50y

Blastfact

Blastfact

Seat opinion for bikes are like all other opinions. Everyone has one. You wanna ride an uncomfortable seat, I have a tractor pan type seat on my Indian. It’s a fun bike for about an hour. My Road Glide has a LePera on it. I hate frigging stock seats and shocks on my Harley’s.
I hate Harleys going back years now days. I hope they eat shit and die. There last chance with me was M8 pos CRAP 2017 RoadKing!!! Learned my lesson. Same fucking shit as the Knuckle. Harley hasn't made a good engine since the last of the out of date flat heads pre WWII and the pos MoCo had to lie to win the motorcycle contract. Piss on Harley!!

Blastfact

Blastfact

Seat opinion for bikes are like all other opinions. Everyone has one. You wanna ride an uncomfortable seat, I have a tractor pan type seat on my Indian. It’s a fun bike for about an hour. My Road Glide has a LePera on it. I hate frigging stock seats and shocks on my Harley’s.
The only fun bikes Indian has produced is the flat track variant 750's and the almost right Challenger. And while the Challenger will and can make more power than my 2018 Wing it has no where near the frame, brakes or suspension without massive mods. I ignore Jesus as a brake marker on the Wing and go deep and sideways at a whim with a real slipper clutch, radial brakes up front and a multilink front suspension.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I hate Harleys going back years now days. I hope they eat shit and die. There last chance with me was M8 pos CRAP 2017 RoadKing!!! Learned my lesson. Same fucking shit as the Knuckle. Harley hasn't made a good engine since the last of the out of date flat heads pre WWII and the pos MoCo had to lie to win the motorcycle contract. Piss on Harley!!
Yea ok. My club would the rip patches off if I ever rode anything but an American made bike. Lol

freezeland2

freezeland2

The only fun bikes Indian has produced is the flat track variant 750's and the almost right Challenger. And while the Challenger will and can make more power than my 2018 Wing it has no where near the frame, brakes or suspension without massive mods. I ignore Jesus as a brake marker on the Wing and go deep and sideways at a whim with a real slipper clutch, radial brakes up front and a multilink front suspension.
Challenger is a POS.

Skeggox

Skeggox

A more proper term for this is " Satsang " if I remember correctly. was told by a old head. The sacred gathering for seeking of truth with like minds or some shit I wasn't on the mescaline he was at the time but makes since now

Last edited:
C

CocoFun

This is an older thread....but if anyone is curious???? Amazon carries 89$ Advanced quantum par meter. I bought it,went over to my cousin's who has the expensive one everyone uses....Like 600$. Agopee or something. This was within 5% EVERYWHERE. Usually 5% on the lesser side. So if you need something ACCURATELY INACCURATE BUT DEPENDABLE??? It's a very good buy.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
If you have android phone, save your money...Tent Buddy app is fine unless you're testing lights for youtube vids or something

Just my opinion but that $150 is another pack of decent genetics
Yea par meters are dumb just read your plants leaves, save the money

C

CocoFun

Yea par meters are dumb just read your plants leaves, save the money
Sure am glad you took the time to say that. They're extremely useful for new growers, especially when you can find an inexpensive one that's accurate. But you are obviously a genius and know everything. Save your breath, don't respond again. 👍. Have a nice day

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Sure am glad you took the time to say that. They're extremely useful for new growers, especially when you can find an inexpensive one that's accurate. But you are obviously a genius and know everything. Save your breath, don't respond again. 👍. Have a nice day
🖕 I hope your day sucks

S

SamSquatch

Found a deal on these meters. Anyone have any input on the hydrofarm brand? The active eye is not in stock anymore which seems to make it the older one i guess. But it has ability to upload info to windows and states that it measures up to 10,000 umol. Is one preferred over the other. The active eye I can get for $135.00 and the photobio for $150.00.
I have the Photo Bio , I wouldn't be without it. I run a 600 watt Black Dog led in a 3x3 tent
The par meter allows me to position my light in the sweet spot where all my plants are getting the right amount of light,not to much not to little.

Top Bottom