• Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Day 12 Flower

Left is Blue Widow
Center back is Northern Sunset
Right is LSD

View attachment 1220940

Today's question is, should I set up a trellis? Is it too late for that? Not worth it because they're so short? Do I need it to make sure they get even light?
If your goal is max yield, set up a trellis now. If yield doesn't matter, don't.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Day 15.

No pictures right now because I don't live with them. I set the net up last night. Everything should be great now. 4 to 8 weeks from now, harvest.

E9noxis

E9noxis

20220301 142826

This is my attempt at a trellis. I tried tucking and weaving a bit more today. Then I started cutting anything that didn't reach the canopy.

And now... Let it grow

E9noxis

E9noxis

Mine was an accident. I sprouted in my soil, the first 3 and a half to 4 weeks I was on 12/12, I dumped a shit ton of blue light at them and I pruned and topped a lot. Plus I bent the all down sideways. They were compact from day one. I wish I had normal plants but this seems to be fine.

I just want to be done with this grow so I can try again. Not saying I'm not excited about the LSD strain... the northern sunset seems like my best yielded and the blue widow is still super crowded.

We have gnats. So I'm droughting them until the weekend to try to battle them. I hope there's no adverse effects to the plants. I'll water as soon as they start wilting. Is that dangerous to do during flower? Are the gnats not worth the fight?

7munkee

7munkee

The first one is to spread the branches and the second is to give stability to the buds. They do get top heavy and maybe I'm just OCD, but I like all my buds to point up, not sideways.

I am using a 12 gallon pot, so this plant is a LOT bigger than it looks. The canopy is 32" across. I topped the apical stem one time at 5th node. This is basically all side branches.
IMG 20220301 133817308

E9noxis

E9noxis

Have you tried silica for strong walls and super cropping to strengthen the branches? I did a few as practice but nothing worth mentioning.

And. They all point up eventually

Homesteader

Homesteader

Personally I would defoliate a lot of the bush and only leave growing apexs. This will allow more airflow and encourage some movement up imo. Grow looks good though. I think you can flip when you want. They are going to stretch most the first two weeks of flower.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Personally I would defoliate a lot of the bush and only leave growing apexs. This will allow more airflow and encourage some movement up imo. Grow looks good though. I think you can flip when you want. They are going to stretch most the first two weeks of flower.
I flipped on valentines day. The thread title is officially misleading. I'm using this as a diary now

E9noxis

E9noxis

What are the day and night temperatures I should be aiming for?

Same q for humidity please.

Red lights.
Again... harm/help/useless? I'm using them. What's it doing?

steamroller

steamroller

I drop my room 10- 12 degrees because I can easily . Daytime 82/ night 70 .
RH should be for cycle and be around 50% getting lower as you keep going till you around 40%.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I keep mine at between 74 to 76 day time and it naturally drops to 68 for night. Humidity is on average 40 throughout the entire grow.

I can't get it much higher than that.

Close enough. Won't change anything

steamroller

steamroller

What % do you have your lights at .
You can be turning them up also .
What light are you using?

Top Bottom