Are These Ready?think They Might Be Nov Harvesters?

• Thread starter Gauge303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gauge303

Gauge303

Ur not the first person to want to know when to harvest. U shud read some threads in the harvesting section
Then don’t respond and ppl that care enough to help people will help..so we just leave the same old posts up?

G gnome

G gnome

I’m not a child guys I’m really just on here getting second opinions and really would like everybody to calm down and help me or stop replying
Were messin w ya cuz when we were where u r now we had to figure this shit out too. Nobody wants to spoon feed u info. Get acquainted w the sites search function and do ur research. U gotta understand most of the regulars on this site get asked the same questions constantly. When ppl can look this shit up themselves

Gauge303

Gauge303

Were messin w ya cuz when we were where u r now we had to figure this shit out too. Nobody wants to spoon deed u info. Get acquainted w the sites search fun tion and do ur research. U gotta understand most of the regulars on this site get asked the same questions constantly.
Ya I understand but I literally don’t do forums and have no clue how shit works so I’m chicken tiny ass buttons on my phone trying to get ANYWHERE to post anything and when I finally get somewhere to do so I get shit on but your good like I said I ain’t pissed I literally just needed a few opinions and actually got some help so ya.

G gnome

G gnome

Ya I understand but I literally don’t do forums and have no clue how shit works so I’m chicken tiny ass buttons on my phone trying to get ANYWHERE to post anything and when I finally get somewhere to do so I get shit on but your good like I said I ain’t pissed I literally just needed a few opinions and actually got some help so ya.
Sounds like u need a bigger phone

Top Bottom