Are These Ready?think They Might Be Nov Harvesters?

• Thread starter Gauge303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gauge303

Gauge303

Ur not the first person to want to know when to harvest. U shud read some threads in the harvesting section
Then don’t respond and ppl that care enough to help people will help..so we just leave the same old posts up?

Gauge303

Gauge303

Here bro...im gonna help u out....click the tool bar in the upper right hand corner. Scroll down to forums then find the one that ses harvesting. Do a lil reading there ull find all the answers
Thank you

Gauge303

Gauge303

My girls
72B431CA D7AF 438C 8260 2D3E7A92B221

G gnome

G gnome

I’m not a child guys I’m really just on here getting second opinions and really would like everybody to calm down and help me or stop replying
Were messin w ya cuz when we were where u r now we had to figure this shit out too. Nobody wants to spoon feed u info. Get acquainted w the sites search function and do ur research. U gotta understand most of the regulars on this site get asked the same questions constantly. When ppl can look this shit up themselves

Gauge303

Gauge303

Were messin w ya cuz when we were where u r now we had to figure this shit out too. Nobody wants to spoon deed u info. Get acquainted w the sites search fun tion and do ur research. U gotta understand most of the regulars on this site get asked the same questions constantly.
Ya I understand but I literally don’t do forums and have no clue how shit works so I’m chicken tiny ass buttons on my phone trying to get ANYWHERE to post anything and when I finally get somewhere to do so I get shit on but your good like I said I ain’t pissed I literally just needed a few opinions and actually got some help so ya.

G gnome

G gnome

Ya I understand but I literally don’t do forums and have no clue how shit works so I’m chicken tiny ass buttons on my phone trying to get ANYWHERE to post anything and when I finally get somewhere to do so I get shit on but your good like I said I ain’t pissed I literally just needed a few opinions and actually got some help so ya.
Sounds like u need a bigger phone

Latest posts

Top Bottom