Are These Ready to harvest?? 1st time grower.

• Thread starter JGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JGrows

JGrows

Hello! I have these 2 platinum cookie phenos growing. 5 gallon pots last fed Gaia greens January 2nd. But plants look really amber in trichome color. I have a 30x , 60x and 90x. But plants don’t look flushed out or fully colored. HELP. Should I ignore it and keep going? I was originally gonna harvest 2 weeks from now. I’m growing these for a heavy indica feel as I’ve heard trichomes play a role in that. First 3 pictures are plant 1 with more amber than plant 2

Are these ready to harvest 1st time grower
Are these ready to harvest 1st time grower 2
Are these ready to harvest 1st time grower 3
Are these ready to harvest 1st time grower 4
Are these ready to harvest 1st time grower 5
Are these ready to harvest 1st time grower 6
Are these ready to harvest 1st time grower 7
JGrows

JGrows

Nope.
How many weeks in flower?
If not 10 weeks i wouldnt even consider harvest.
What I was hoping to hear because I don’t think they are anywhere close but are showing the signs of what I read with others.

BB22

BB22

New grower.

Give that lady another 4 to 6 weeks and you will have some top shelf shit bro ✌️💪

Are you looking at Tricomes ? ✌️

Bilber

Bilber

Like what BB said....

Are you looking at the sugar leaves or calyx......

The sugar leaves will amber way before the calyx......

Make sure you're inspecting the calyx......

Another way to tell is the pistils.....there is alot of white.....when the pistils ( hairs ) turn brown and recede/lay down, it's probably time.....

JGrows

JGrows

Like what BB said....

Are you looking at the sugar leaves or calyx......

The sugar leaves will amber way before the calyx......

Make sure you're inspecting the calyx......

Another way to tell is the pistils.....there is alot of white.....when the pistils ( hairs ) turn brown and recede/lay down, it's probably time.....
@BB22 you guys are sick man. I’ll definitely give her another 3-4 weeks then and keep an eye on the calyx trichomes. I have been looking at the sugar leaves but you saying that makes sense. A lot of the pistols were still white and trichomes clear but the leaves were already amber. I’m gonna uo the light from 90% to 100% 400watts over the canopy. I’m using an ion board s44.

BB22

BB22

I’m running out of weed, so I’m smoking all the Lower crappy stuff off the bottom of the plant until I can harvest goody good stuff 🤓
Explain?? That sounds interesting and like a future experiment 😂

B

Bilbobaggins

Hello! I have these 2 platinum cookie phenos growing. 5 gallon pots last fed Gaia greens January 2nd. But plants look really amber in trichome color. I have a 30x , 60x and 90x. But plants don’t look flushed out or fully colored. HELP. Should I ignore it and keep going? I was originally gonna harvest 2 weeks from now. I’m growing these for a heavy indica feel as I’ve heard trichomes play a role in that. First 3 pictures are plant 1 with more amber than plant 2
I’d harvest when there cloudy and a few amber ones there past there prime when they turn amber but when there’s a few amber most likely all buds are prime for harvest if you harvest when they’re just cloudy, the lower ones might not be ready

N

Natep

Looks like you still have some time to me. White pistols and not much fade. You still have a couple weeks at least in my mind

JGrows

JGrows

Don’t know how much longer I can wait! LOL
nice to see your Platinum Cookie phenos. For me tho maybe give them a bit more time
I’d harvest when there cloudy and a few amber ones there past there prime when they turn amber but when there’s a few amber most likely all buds are prime for harvest if you harvest when they’re just cloudy, the lower ones might not be ready
I’m running out of weed, so I’m smoking all the Lower crappy stuff off the bottom of the plant until I can harvest goody good stuff 🤓
That’s just amazing, let alone that it is your first grow grow. Great work, they are beautiful.
Awesome.....

Keep us posted......
Nope.
How many weeks in flower?
If not 10 weeks i wouldnt even consider harvest.
She’s at 70 days / 10 weeks of flower today. Most trichomes are milky just waiting on a few more to amber up. I have a 90x scope so I’m able to keep an eye on them

IMG 1950
IMG 1925
IMG 1926
IMG 1927
IMG 1919
IMG 1909
Top Bottom