Are these ready to lst and bend

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Would these be ready to lst the main stalk over ? How long would you think I could keep them. In this small tent for.

Sorry bout the burpee light

Are these ready to lst and bend
Are these ready to lst and bend 2
Are these ready to lst and bend 3
Are these ready to lst and bend 4

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

ive got no exhaust fan in there either - is this bad ? can they suffocate ? - i do open the top zipper a bit every so often

jesterthejedi

jesterthejedi

Get a fan in there to circulate the air, open the vents, and I’d also suggest you top them (unless you got autos). You may LST-bend them anytime but they are short so waiting for more vertical growth is better leverage. I’m my own experience my plants stayed short because I didn’t have the VPD info controlled, but that gets easier with learning and practice.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Get a fan in there to circulate the air, open the vents, and I’d also suggest you top them (unless you got autos). You may LST-bend them anytime but they are short so waiting for more vertical growth is better leverage. I’m my own experience my plants stayed short because I didn’t have the VPD info controlled, but that gets easier with learning and practice.
i do have a small clip on fan in there - hard to see its behind the light . they are photoperiod. Topping would be best first then lst ?

jesterthejedi

jesterthejedi

Top them and you will get more colas, then you can top those colas again. Since your tent is small, it’s gonna get crowded in there. Do you have a humidifier in there?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Top them and you will get more colas, then you can top those colas again. Since your tent is small, it’s gonna get crowded in there. Do you have a humidifier in there?
Nah I don’t , this is my germination tent . My main tent is in second week of flower so I can’t touch that one

Top Bottom