Are they close to harvest? Someone please help!

• Thread starter SmokeyMcPot444
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokeyMcPot444

SmokeyMcPot444

Hey guys need a little help if yall wouldnt mind this is my firat grow on my own and i dont know if shes ready. Im also color blind so im a little off lol. I dont have a jewelers loup but my camera works great but if that will work for yall so jjst lemme know and ill do what i can. Little info they are one Banana Punch and a LSD. Today is day 4 of week 7 from light flip. Running AN jungle juice 2 part grow, snowstorm ultra, and big bud weeks 2-5. Temps stay around 80 and humidity around 38%-40%. Original light was a 600w led (prolly not true 600w) 2 weeks ago switched to 250w hps at 14 inches from canopy. If any more info is need lemme know. Thank you guhs so much if you could give me a estimate on time to harvest
Are they close to harvest someone please help
Are they close to harvest someone please help 2
Are they close to harvest someone please help 3
Are they close to harvest someone please help 4
Are they close to harvest someone please help 5
Are they close to harvest someone please help 6
Are they close to harvest someone please help 7
Are they close to harvest someone please help 8

chemistry

chemistry

Still a few white hairs to go, or pop off a nug and see where it's at.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

If you want to really tune your harvest time, you need to get a simple microscope or jewelers loupe. These pictures look really nice and you probably would be safe to harvest and get good results. If you want great results, get a scope and keep waiting for those trichomes to start showing a little amber too. Nice looking plant!!

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

If you had to guess would you say 1-2 weeks?

@Nate_in_AK is right, get yourself a handheld scope and you will be confident knowing when to harvest.
My $0.02 is that your plant is about to enter the harvest window, and that window would probably be close to ending in 2 weeks. So without a scope I would say wait a week, then you have around 10 days where your plant will be in its prime. Harvest earlier for less body effects, later for more body effects, relative to the effects the variety typically produces.

SmokeyMcPot444

SmokeyMcPot444

Awesome just put one in the cart for amazon. Thank you guys so much for the complimemt on my girls theyre my first grow on my own so feeling proud lol. Learned a whole lot from this grow and made some mistakes along the way, but leadned from them. Biggest thing i learned was just cause it says 600w led doesnt always mean 600w so i invested in a 250w hps for flower and a 150w hps for veg. Hopeing this next round will yeild more with better light and im trying dwc so excited about that

Top Bottom