Are we spoiled?

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I'd grow it..if you can grow..it'll turn out I'm sure..it's not about the high..it's the flavor and the effect it has in the body..make it taste and feel good..it's all good..
The high was shit and the trichomes that were there were all clear....BUT man it's taste was off the charts. That I can say...

BigCube

BigCube

Does the strains have anything to do with it? Or are they just being chopped down super early? I am growing a Butter Cookies from seed found in a dispensary product and only a couple weeks old. Don't want to waste my time if it isn't worth it.

I dont think so. I think they just cut early, dry fast, manhandle and trim the shit out of it for concentrates.

Everything they can do to cut costs and cash in faster.

I supposedly have the same gelato strain the commercial growers have. But mine tastes better, is harder, stickier and stinkier than the dispensary stuff.

I bet you it will turn out magnificent 😀

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I dont think so. I think they just cut early, dry fast, manhandle and trim the shit out of it for concentrates.

Everything they can do to cut costs and cash in faster.

I supposedly have the same gelato strain the commercial growers have. But mine tastes better, is harder, stickier and stinkier than the dispensary stuff.

I bet you it will turn out magnificent 😀
My sister got her card a couple weeks ago and we were sampling different things they had. I don't have my card but will be getting it so I can have some on me legally. I told her to go buy a couple grams and never go back. The seed I got though was a big surprise when I was breaking a little up to twist a J. I told her though about how dispensaries will sell the larf bud for top prices and harvest too early because its just a big cash grab. I also told her I wouldn't be surprised if they pressed moldy bud for the oils and such too.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

This is why I'm trying to get job as cultivator/breeder. I want to help provide quality to masses not crap. Commercial growers have lot to learn for proper stuff. I've found a company that has original cut of Chemdog 91 & a good SD as well as other classics that I'm excited to work with again. The people in charge seem like they care about quality more than profit. I wont give up my personal grows of course but maybe I can help make commercial better for masses

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The other day I gave my buddy at work a sample from my last gelato grow. He was super happy and couldn't believe the flavor. He said it's better than anything he's ever got from a dispensary.

I have bought from dispensaries many times, and while I do think my stuff is better, I just thought that was because I grew it, I thought it was just my bias.

Are we as growers spoiled? Why cant everyone have this awesome flavor and high? What is industry doing so wrong?
Am I crazy? Probably, but I'd still like to know.
I always buy 1 strain that I cannot live without from the legal dispensary. And I happened to stumble across two seeds last batch. Stoked.

That strain is : Quest by Source Cultivation.

Not sure if any one else has smoked it but I love the high. Always the same, no matter the batch.
Burnz

This company takes pride in their grow. They don’t rush it. I can say that from personal experience. That jar has cured for over 2 months. Prolly longer.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I always buy 1 strain that I cannot live without from the legal dispensary. And I happened to stumble across two seeds last batch. Stoked.

That strain is : Quest by Source Cultivation.

Not sure if any one else has smoked it but I love the high. Always the same, no matter the batch.
Burnz
So much new stuff out there, I've never even heard of it, I'm fan of classics but I'll smoke anything once😋

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So much new stuff out there, I've never even heard of it, I'm fan of classics but I'll smoke anything once😋
If you’re a fan of a uplifting high, this strain never lets me down. I will document when I grow the seeds I stumbled across.

Top Bottom