Are You Sure Switching Out Solution Is Best?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King Julien

King Julien

That makes no sense on not phing for two weeks, by then you just slowed your plant down a week because of a ph imbalance. It takes less than five minutes to ensure quality of your water and ph. You're plants are always better off on a balanced ph scale.

No doubt. 100% agreement. I just used to follow it like the back of my pecker but after enough times using the same fomulas of nutes I don't have much problem with it. As long as I don't go over 2 weeks I don't have an issue with any big swings. Generally it will slowly swing from the high side of good to the low side of good in that time. Any longer and it requires serious monitoring. It's not like it's a huge swing. 6.4-5.6 is as far as I've ever had it really go. The PH might get off as it drinks down the water REALLY fast over a day but I just add more balanced nuted water and it goes back to better levels.

It may not be 100% optimal but I mange to pull enough to make me happy most times. It also requires so damn little work of which I am already overwhelmed by in other areas of my life.

Top Bottom