Arizona caregiver grow

• Thread starter Easyrasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Easyrasta

we have been approved for 9 patients plus myself at this time
these are pics of the nursery, cuts and cup in veg.
the cuts are under 1 t-5
the cups are under 4 t-5s and flood and drained twice a day.
16 cups will be taken out of here to repot in 2 gallon tomorrow

P10100682.JPG

P10100692.JPG

although i can grow 120 plants under az law, i will keep it under 100 to keep the feds away.
peace
ez

E

Easyrasta

veg_1.JPG

veg room action
1000 mh flood and drain
2 x per day.

flower_room.JPG

flower room
moving from flood and drain to top feed, thought the eight head drippers were gona be the shit, turns out they are shitty gona try the tubes and punch individual holes for each plant see how that works

keeping the numbers low , lol
peace
ez

R

red x

piggies raided the place and chopped down 70 plants and hauled away all the equipment.
they had no clue how the law worked, month later they replaced the equipment and gave the ok to re open.
asswipes

D

desertmedgrower

That sucks man... lookin to start the caregiving thing myself here soon , looking for a good house though, I'm afraid of commercial

R

red x

yup im more afraid of rippers than the pigs
they have my information and know im legal
peace
ez

convex

convex

Damn that really sux - and I have to get used to a different screen name I see ...

Hope things are looking up for ya soon

Cheers

R

red x

hey convex, great to see you
yup got rid of most of my past lol
little bit of a scare till they got educated
peace
ez

D

Dignan

Good on ya, ez ^. Learn em!

Hey convex, was just talking with another old RMS forums member a couple days ago, remembering your Willie Nelson grows. At least I think it was you who got the WN to yield like a motherfarmer.

C

closethippie

I'm confused on how the cops found out and got a warrent in the first place.. someone go running to them and wear a wire? It just seems in az they don't need much at all to get the warrents as in gilbert they went by a cable guys word and got it from a judge to raid the guys house..

jkar_928

jkar_928

thats bogus im in az and was thinking of becoming a caregiver for me and some friends that have there cards but it is basically an invite for the police to come in and shake me down.

R

red x

another tenant smelled it and called the pigs
the pigs brought dogs and got a warrent by phone
chop chop chop chop chop and left a list of everything they took.

C

closethippie

another tenant smelled it and called the pigs
the pigs brought dogs and got a warrent by phone
chop chop chop chop chop and left a list of everything they took.

I hope you are going to make a huge deal about that! This needs to stop really wtf do they really not think to check peoples medical card status before acting in such a way?!?!
Someone needs to sue the shit out of the state/citys and make a point for the people for real..
I say it like that because you are def not the only one! This same type of things are happening all of the time around the valley

R

red x

im in glendale, born and raised
i didnt make an issue out of it for other reasons, we got all the equipment back
im aware scrubbers are needed, that was a reason im not with those partners anymore
peace
ez

jkar_928

jkar_928

Kingman represent!!!! We farmers can still grow frosrty buds in the desert!!!

B

billycw

What up EZ, remember seeing you around the sites when I was running. Shitty outcome this time but I know it could have gone alot worse. Good to see we've been able to go legit here although it still doesnt feel like it yet. One good thing to hear is they didn't hand it over to the feds.

Top Bottom