Arizona Dispensaries?

• Thread starter Natural High
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Natural High

Just looking for some reviews of local dispensaries. Any dispensaries with strains that are worth mentioning?

sky high

sky high

What is worth mentioning is the fact that by supporting such entitites you are fucking over every patient/grower within 25 miles.

Make some friends. Find some connections. If you play into this model and you will be BUYING pot for the rest of your life.

my buddy in tucson is growing regardless of the 25 mile rule 'cus he hasn't the cash to buy street priced weed and I hope like Hell all other patients are ignoring this ridiculous law.

good luck AZ

K

kolah

Where in AZ are you? from what I have seen there are about 30 potshops in the state... here's a list:

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Just looking for some reviews of local dispensaries. Any dispensaries with strains that are worth mentioning?

I've only been to one since I been here, everything else I have gone to craigslist. The spot I went to is AZelevated. The staff is friendly and helpful. The Meds aren't anything spectacular. They do have nice deals like Free doobie fridays and 10% off on mondays. It is a pretty far drive for me. Takes about 20 minutes to get there. The strains change all the time. I haven't seen a strain that is always there. I haven't been there since I started harvesting. But the strains I did like from them was The Master Kush and play doh, (cinderella99Xgreencrack) They have medibles, but it's mostly jolly rancher style hash candy. $15 for a pack of 5.
I go more with craigslist mostly because I get to meet growers and they give cheaper prices for the same thing.
I no longer go to dispensaries and I probably wont ever go again. I am not gonna support something that takes away my right to provide for myself.

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

my buddy in tucson is growing regardless of the 25 mile rule 'cus he hasn't the cash to buy street priced weed and I hope like Hell all other patients are ignoring this ridiculous law.

Same here. I aint going back to that shit. Those days are over.

K

kolah

it's "legal" to sell on CL? I take it you must have a AZ med license though, yes? both buyer AND seller?

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

No,lol but that's what I mean. By meeting other growers and knowing people. Your not meeting random people all the time. There is a craigslist type group just for medical card holders. I was told about by a few growers to protect growers/patients, I never went on though.Reimbursements are ok for donations I think.

7thson

good luck AZ[/quote]
I for one am letting my card go.What can you do when they say you can grow and then take it away? I have pretty much no choice but to go back to the way I grew for almost all of my growing career.

The good thing is the noid is gone.I'm not going to live in fear!

I thought about going to a disp,but figured it was a waste of $ and time.

KAL EL

KAL EL

Here is what my indoor med look like.

PhpisaHHoPM
Phpzfzw09PM

fractal

fractal

that's a tight, bright, frosty nugget kal! I'd smoke that.
You guys in AZ should be getting cheap mexi, I heard lately that they are bringing in sensi and it's not bad at all, not like the seeded ammonia brick of the past. What is it, $60 an ounce for mexi in AZ? And you can get some yayo at the same time, can't do that at the dispensaries!

Reactions: DAT
Top Bottom