Arizona Dispensaries?

• Thread starter Natural High
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFace

GhostFace

LHC just had a shop open & they are selling buds that are not dank, not mature, not dried or cured_ 808 or 818kush is selling for $395Oz
:rolleyes: sad to see people are still walking in and buying stuff from these greedy hacks .. yet the state persist that we buy from these shops and wont let us grow are own if we are inside the 25mile circle which 97% of people in AZ are:banghead:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
you don't pay a tax to grow your own...local govts like tax money. So they support clubs as clubs pay them, they see nothing off your private grown and smoked meds...capitalism & compassion don't belong in the same world..

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

you don't pay a tax to grow your own...local govts like tax money. So they support clubs as clubs pay them, they see nothing off your private grown and smoked meds...capitalism & compassion don't belong in the same world..
Agreed,They charge for your card. Which is about $150. If you want to make money make it legal, not make money off of the sick and dying.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
that's a tight, bright, frosty nugget kal! I'd smoke that.
You guys in AZ should be getting cheap mexi, I heard lately that they are bringing in sensi and it's not bad at all, not like the seeded ammonia brick of the past. What is it, $60 an ounce for mexi in AZ? And you can get some yayo at the same time, can't do that at the dispensaries!

WTF? I used to pay a bill/zip in San Diego, stripped off the same mules. WTF? Why you no feel the love in San Diego?!

I can say with 99% certainty that Kal grew that.

UNLESS! You're in Rancho Cordova. <facepalm>

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

We are fighting the 25 mile rule in court right now we can't lay down stand up for what you believe in! Michael Waltz is the lawyer fighting for us right now we need to support this!!!
Is this class action i checked his site and credentials and i dont see anything civil in regards to the 25 mile rule is this something that hes planning on doing? Id like to get down on this.

J

jaybudding

WTF? I used to pay a bill/zip in San Diego, stripped off the same mules. WTF? Why you no feel the love in San Diego?!

I can say with 99% certainty that Kal grew that.

UNLESS! You're in Rancho Cordova. <facepalm>
How can you say that he was just asking ??? about getting a RDWC system and now he grew this?????

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've known Kal virtually for a few years now, that's how I feel I can say that. I've never known him to do anyone wrong on any of the fora we've both used, either. I've never done DWC, RDWC, UC or anything that's full hydroponic. What do we do now...? Is my weed I just grew no longer my weed...? I'm confused now.
Here is what my indoor med look like.
Yep... Kal posted that, posted that pic, it's his own pic... why couldn't he have grown that?

J

jaybudding

I've known Kal virtually for a few years now, that's how I feel I can say that. I've never known him to do anyone wrong on any of the fora we've both used, either. I've never done DWC, RDWC, UC or anything that's full hydroponic. What do we do now...? Is my weed I just grew no longer my weed...? I'm confused now.

Yep... Kal posted that, posted that pic, it's his own pic... why couldn't he have grown that?
maybe I know him Personally! I am in Arizona believe what you want. It has nothing to do with you or your grow sorry I offended you but he did not grow this. Are you in AZ? If someone questioned my little pea I would have broke out a top. You don't go asking ? about one of the easiest systems to run to growing premo!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't get what you're upset about. Nor do I understand why a grower with a few years under their belt can't ask about doing things a new way, or getting answers to a problem if they're having one. Why does that bother you so much?

J

jaybudding

OK like I said sorry I offended you I am not mad I am always helping people you are taking this in all dif directions for no reason have a good day!

R

red x

im in az and i know kals been growing for a long time
so what is the fuss all about?
Are you one of the Plaintiffs in the suit? if so good on you and best of luck.
Peace
ez

GhostFace

GhostFace

seems the norm for AAA is 275-350-395 per oz in many parts of AZ in many shops.. not only is this a RIP OFF but I Paid $395 to become a patient ..$70 to see the doctor.. $150 for the State & $175 for the shop to do my paperwork, take pic, send to state etc. & they all are buddies all along for the ride.. oh you need this just call this guy.. all a big fukn SHAM

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Damn Ghost im really surprised that anyones actually signing up to be a part of the buttfuckin man i heard about it all just thought that for sure the homies where just fucking with me..
Any reason why u signed up n paid the 395?
Peeped ur grow u know that looks like ur rockkin some real nice gear to begin with i wouldnt trust none of those cuts out there right now. Seem like erryone and there mamas got so called cuts of this n that but surely none of them have been certified well id be willing to bet some on that anyway its still way to new az still way to early in the game n looks like peeps are counting on that to come here n get these washed up watered down cuts out hopeing no ones really gonna know any better i guess.
Shits dirty here im def going back to mass when my cards run out fosho less they challenge and beat this 25 mile shyt before my cards run out that is u know! Aint no class action or anything been filed to my knowledge tho?
Damn tho im chargeing way to lil on my zips it seems lol J/K these fly by nighter youngsters are fallin out just as quickly as they tried to sneak up in the game i guess.

J

jaybudding

seems the norm for AAA is 275-350-395 per oz in many parts of AZ in many shops.. not only is this a RIP OFF but I Paid $395 to become a patient ..$70 to see the doctor.. $150 for the State & $175 for the shop to do my paperwork, take pic, send to state etc. & they all are buddies all along for the ride.. oh you need this just call this guy.. all a big fukn SHAM
$175 for someone to do your paperwork? That's why you got fucked! That is the going donation for Zipps in any medical state $275 is a steal for AAA yes $350-375 is most shops all over Calif and AZ. You want the best for the least that just doesn't sound right. Please im not here to argue with anyone if you feel dif about something I say lets discuss it please as adults and not come with things that have nothing to do with our conversation. If you feel that its necessary to get nasty I wont respond.

J

jaybudding

Damn Ghost im really surprised that anyones actually signing up to be a part of the buttfuckin man i heard about it all just thought that for sure the homies where just fucking with me..
Any reason why u signed up n paid the 395?
Peeped ur grow u know that looks like ur rockkin some real nice gear to begin with i wouldnt trust none of those cuts out there right now. Seem like erryone and there mamas got so called cuts of this n that but surely none of them have been certified well id be willing to bet some on that anyway its still way to new az still way to early in the game n looks like peeps are counting on that to come here n get these washed up watered down cuts out hopeing no ones really gonna know any better i guess.
Shits dirty here im def going back to mass when my cards run out fosho less they challenge and beat this 25 mile shyt before my cards run out that is u know! Aint no class action or anything been filed to my knowledge tho?
Damn tho im chargeing way to lil on my zips it seems lol J/K these fly by nighter youngsters are fallin out just as quickly as they tried to sneak up in the game i guess.
Bro please look up Kieth Floyd, Daniel Cassidy case #cv2013-011447 go look at the minutes with the dash out. This is why the government is fucking with us because only a few people will get off there lazy asses and help with the cause. We need signs people support at the next court date on Nov 13th @ 830 @ 101 w Jefferson courtroom 514. I posted this the other day but it did that bullshit where it doesn't post.

Top Bottom