Asap Whats wrong with my plants!!

• Thread starter thegrower12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Agreed check the run off. PH for coco is probably better in the 5.8-6.2 range but everyone has a preference.
Yeah I would also be checking the runoff for the first one dude. Do you have any run through with the feeds or not.. I always like to get a say in the reglon of a 20% of the amount that I have put in the plants, and I have had a few that have been a reading of the nearly a toxic level and its a good way to kill the plants you want to be getting in the same reading as the ones you have had with your feed after the nutes and all the other stuff you have added.. I have had a few occasions with the plants from built up salts or whatever they leave behind and it is a dangerous thing for the plants.. And the medium is in need of a clean get a reading of your feeding back.. I will j flush the medium with a pH correct water until I have a reading that's the same as the one I have with my feed . Then I will finish by giving it a proper feed with the proper feed with the nutrition and then ch it again and then it will be better but the nutrition is a thing that will be a very i issue for what we put in our plants in the stage of the growth in the fact of does the plant need it not to be a genius or anything else.. It's a thing that I'm still trying to get to be a. But I don't know if you need to put some of the stuff in that you do.. But I learn from the way that it affects the plants and how it works for the plants because its not a good idea to use it unless you have any idea of how it will affect your babies I have been using the whole range of the same grotek impact nutes and they have a few bottles of supplements for the charts which are a bit different from what I have seen doing in the past. The calmax is something that I don't use to much but I use the chart as a guide for my feeding and watching the plants and the reactions from them will tell you what they want. Check out the posts from the aqua man who has a good few points to help you. But i would think about checking the runoff of the feeding peace ✌️

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Symptoms suggest magnesium as others have pointed out. What makes this a bit harder to tell is they were at a much higher light intensity not too long ago. Too much light intensity will burn leaf tips and aggravate nutrient burn/nutrient deficiencies. Since you've already dialed back the intensity, watch the new growth. The old growth will not heal. Once you have healthy new growth, you can be confident you're heading in the right direction. Several farmers already have you pointing in the right direction on resolving things.

By the way, Chem Dog is kind of a finicky strain ... at least Greenhouse Seed's version is. I took clones and my clones are looking much better than the plants I grew from seed. For the clones, I've been using GH Flora series.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

We definatly need to know;
water source
how much water how often
have the plants ever dried back
ec in and ec of the run off as well as the PH in and PH out, the PH is really important!
did you buffer your coco?
what kinda light you using, how close, full power?
how long have you has these symptoms?
were they already hurting when you got them? all of them cuz while the other ones look better they not looking 100%
have you grown in coco before?
have you had problems before?
have you changed anything in your environment since getting the little ones?

you should be running higher hum with LEDs, definatly want to run VPD calculations if you want maximum

little book work for ya, most folks here thinking its something to do with the roots/soils not the enviromentals....defiantly read up. heres aqua's thread on coco

T

thegrower12

So the ec of my tank is 1.4-1.6
The runoff is 1.2-1.4
And yes getting about 20% runoff

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Check your ph. is that runoff ec after flushing? If so, I would say you flushed out some salts buildup and she should be good as long as you adjust your feed so the runoff stays in the same neighborhood. If the EC starts creeping back up, then reduce your feed strength. Nutrient buildup can be ugly when it locks out plants. Check your room off regularly until you get it figured out. It is very helpful to tell you what your plans are overfed or underfed. Leave symptoms can be misleading sometimes. Between that and the adjustment you made to your lights, that should sort him out. Once he is back growing healthy, you might try increasing her light intensity and see if she gets pissed.

T

thegrower12

Nah i havnt flushed yet
Ive just emptied tank and filled with fresh water,nutrients and ph’d it perfect.
Im flushing with crystal clear now in each pot gonna let it dry back 24hours and plug pump back in 24hours
Also added in extra 100ml of calmag ontop of the 200ml recommended try and help the deficiencies
Will report back, if anyone has any other ideas opinions would love to hear
And to everyone that has posted thankyou its much appreciated

I

iLoveCannabis

Growing in coco, feeding 2.5L a day each, LED lights are at 25% sitting 500mm above plants
Example here is another plant growing next to them exact same conditions,time etc
Growing from clones
If youre using coco AND feeding 2.5Ls a day, let me stop you before you make the same mistake I just made. Your buds will come out fluffy and spaced out instead of nice tight nugs.

Water them every 3-4 days. Just becauee the coco looks dry on the surface doesnt mean the pot doesnt stll have plenty of water in it still...

I asked why my nugs werent tight and it was narrowed down to too much water or the light being a little too close.

Im going with the watering too frequently theory

2Bad

2Bad

If youre using coco AND feeding 2.5Ls a day, let me stop you before you make the same mistake I just made. Your buds will come out fluffy and spaced out instead of nice tight nugs.

Water them every 3-4 days. Just becauee the coco looks dry on the surface doesnt mean the pot doesnt stll have plenty of water in it still...

I asked why my nugs werent tight and it was narrowed down to too much water or the light being a little too close.

What are u talkin about … fluffy buds come from not enough light or genetics.. I’ve never heard of fluffy buds from watering coco too much

I

iLoveCannabis

What are u talkin about … fluffy buds come from not enough light or genetics.. I’ve never heard of fluffy buds from watering coco too much
Im just telling you what I was told by some of the members in this community the other day.

I feel like it was a mixture of both.

Over watering every single day and letting my girls get a little too close to the sun...

Either way, it was some fire, but the nugs were super-loose. Everything looked twice the size as normal until broken down to consume

T

thegrower12

If my tank is 1.6 and my runoff is 1.4 does this mean that the plants not taking in the nutrient mix ? Should the ec of the runoff be much lower?

LJBB

LJBB

You can’t over water coco accept when the bitches is young. Back off on the 2.5l per day get your dry backs and especially your environment correct and the bitches will hoon for you amigo. Possibly lower PPMs/ec until they take off! Nuff said peace out!!!

LJBB

LJBB

EC and runoff seem correct IMO. BACK the amount of juice off till the bitches are ready for it! Dry back dry back dry back amigo. Don’t drowned the poor young ladies until it’s time to make the fat ladies SING!!!!!

LJBB

LJBB

If you are doing Coco DTW then only run about 750ppms/1.5 ec until you figure out how to pimp and push the ladies. You will have a nice crop 100% running lower nutrient amounts until you learn when and what nutrients to shove down their throats. Otherwise back off and chill dry back properly and watch them perform for you then try to dial in the higher amounts of nutrients according to what week of veg or flower you are in.

I guarantee you that Aqua man knows incredibly more than me and I ask for his advice often. However after a couple years of growing and lots of his advice my bitches always say their dress makes their ass look fat!!!!
737F0529 04F6 4F64 B79E C07566E2576C
737F0529 04F6 4F64 B79E C07566E2576C
91FBC856 4BD7 464A B447 06E82BE6EF3F
9E8EA808 B09E 4BA0 AA87 961A0173DCE2

58A6F23C BF5F 4E71 A58A F7007998E95E
50AF7190 D3DD 4653 9D11 D5BB806C4AC9

M

MikeParent

If my tank is 1.6 and my runoff is 1.4 does this mean that the plants not taking in the nutrient mix ? Should the ec of the runoff be much lower?
How to Manage Run-off EC

I explain the importance of EC in “Growing Cannabis in Coco Coir with High Frequency Fertigation” and “Understanding EC, PPM & TDS for Growing Cannabis”.

If Run-off EC is:(Compared to inflow): Status

+200 to +300: Acceptable

+300 to +400: Caution

Lower than inflow EC: Anomaly

Moshmen

Moshmen

This is not it!

Anthem

Anthem

Temp has been 25-30 degrees celcius
grown in coco
Humidity can inly get to 50-60%
Nutrients using are :
Coco grow a and b -75ml per 100L
Calmag-100ml per 100L
Rock supercharge roots 200ml per 100L
Defuse 200ml per 100L
I cannot find the NPK value for your Defuse but Rock Supercharge is basically a PK Booster at 0-10-12. You only need to be adding in the Coco A & B and Cal Mag right now. Drop the rest of what you are feeding. The Values for NPK are out of balance and causing the plant to lock out. Typically you want to change your rez every week. PH I would suggest starting at like 5.7 and do not drift above 6.2. The more you control PH the better the plant will grow. In coco typically you are told to feed at 6.0 but slightly lower and letting it raise has some advantages, because some nutrient uptake better at different PH values.
What you need to do at this point to help the plant fix itself as quickly as possible is to lower your PPM to about half of what you are typically running. If you are adding Cal Mag I am assuming you are running RO water. If you are running water from the tape check the local water report. There might already be enough Calcium and Magnesium in your water. This could also be your problem. Calcium can be a real bitch because it is antagonist with both K and Magnesium. I am confident your plant is not up taking nutrients because there is a imbalance in your nutrient solution or you are not changing the water in the rez often enough.

C

clobelcreations

hey man did you get the clone from Cannaprovisions!!? Bc so did I, and I also moved it to hydro, dwc though. I got the Chemdog x afghani.

Thing has been a struggle. I’m going to get another clone but keep it in soil. It did not like being switched

Latest posts

Top Bottom