• Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

I've got an asian fantasy!
...it includes 2-3 naked thai girls though :hungry:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
He didn't stick around and argue about it though. So it wasn't a case of "Thou thinks you protest too much". It was just the opposite. He wasn't going to argue. It was accept it or I don't give a crap.

I agree with Nspecta. He was the same person pretending to be that woman. I think he might have it though.

As much respect as I have for Charles Xavier I don't think it can be ruled out just by the pictures. I had a SSH pheno and a Willy's haze pheno that would look like different plants when grow indoors or outdoors or in soil or in coco.

Outdoors they were text book sativas with spear shaped colas. Inside they were sativa/indica hybrid looking things.

I would like to know if Charles Xavier actually saw Asian Fantasy in person or grew it himself. Then I could make a more informed decision on his opinion.

My reading has indicated that Asian Fantasy is super difficult to grow indoors. It doesn't like chemical ferts. It has adverse reactions to too much water, too little water, any type of pesticides and any kind of foliar sprays. It basically likes low nitrogen waterings all the time and seems to love coco. It also does well in waterfarms with hydroton.

There is a dispensary that sells what they call Asian Fantasy. It must not be the real thing because there is a video where some guys are testing it on their show and none of them freaked out. It could be that Asian Fantasy was overhyped. But I don't think so.

I am on a mission. I am calling it "Finding Asian Fantasy". Somewhere in the wild there is a sasquatch smoking a joint of Asian Fantasy and I aim to find it.

thgobs

thgobs

W
Alive and well ... Seeds coming soon
Q
Q
W

R
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I removed this post because it doesn't matter now. There is a pretender in the thread again.

Last edited:
thgobs

thgobs

Tobor what you have there is my blue asian fantasy I gave out to some peeps years ago. Notice how your leaves are thicker than my pics? Also my stems are blood red dead give away, I used a indi /sat leaning dj short male to the asian clone then back again to the blue berry male. Those are killer but not the pure clone. JJNY also used the same blue asian to his star dawg? She looks good man!

Last edited:
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Members of the forum I read one post from thgobs to a my friend that has Asian Fantasy and he said that is NYCkid. I said no it isn't. How would you know based on one post. He said, "It is".

Later thgobs told me that he is NYCkid.

I was happy for a minute. A new source of information. Except it is from somebody pretending to be somebody else. AGAIN!! So the information is useless because they probably don't have Asian Fantasy either.

You can't believe anyone anymore. There are many people out there deserving of being believed but the frequency of scammers makes it safer to just doubt everything at first and go from there.

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

@Tobor the 8th Man
I really have no say in this but if NYCkid sent you a clone or seeeds back crossed from a force herm to the same lady and you grew it and it is what he says it is would it satisfy the community? From all threads I have read by this guy I think he owes the community Atleast that much....I've seen many story's by him immulating as someone else....would be helpful....

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That wouldn't happen Wisher. Even if it could somebody else would have to pick up the "ball" and run with it. I have SI joint issues and can't be counted on to finish any project right now. I am making a comeback but I ain't ready for prime time yet.

Wisher619

Wisher619

in any case it should be shared with someone to at least ligitimize this plant

J

Jason King

Ok, Jason King here, checking in. A bit late, sorry.

Ah yes, Asian Fantasy. I used to get it from a dude in San Diego in the early 90's. There were different phenos. They all looked golden and flarfy and not too impressive. But the smell, flavor, and high, were legendary. I haven't smoked it in 25 years but I remember it like it was yesterday. It has a crazy spice that is not haze. No ceiling. The guy who had it would not give me a cut. I started buying all he would sell... He called it AAA but I actually renamed it Asian Fantasy, and then everyone started calling it that, including him. (always hated that name..)

If anyone REALLY has it, please PM me, let me get a cut or nug (preferably both!) and I will be forever in your debt. I wanna run her in Hawaii. I think she would love it here. And nothing gets me high any more, but she would. She would.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Ok, Jason King here, checking in. A bit late, sorry.

Ah yes, Asian Fantasy. I used to get it from a dude in San Diego in the early 90's. There were different phenos. They all looked golden and flarfy and not too impressive. But the smell, flavor, and high, were legendary. I haven't smoked it in 25 years but I remember it like it was yesterday. It has a crazy spice that is not haze. No ceiling. The guy who had it would not give me a cut. I started buying all he would sell... He called it AAA but I actually renamed it Asian Fantasy, and then everyone started calling it that, including him. (always hated that name..)

If anyone REALLY has it, please PM me, let me get a cut or nug (preferably both!) and I will be forever in your debt. I wanna run her in Hawaii. I think she would love it here. And nothing gets me high any more, but she would. She would.
Good luck on your search...

Latest posts

Top Bottom