IMAG0808
IMAG0811
IMAG0813
IMAG0814

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice! I'd hit those girls hard with a PK boost and cut way back on the Nitrogen if you haven't already done so...

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

Well the #'s are in. Just about 10 zips per side. Which kinda bums me out, but at the same time, I learned that I definitely need to up my veg time. And TOTALLY bummed that I didn't take any cuts of the Black Razz, let's hope I can get another cut from the shop. The shittiest part is I'm having to tear down and am in the process of locating another spot :(. Shady, can you elaborate on cutting back the N? Is that just a matter of tweaking the ratios between A & B?

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

Semi update. Most likely have a spot lined up, and some seeds that need popping. A couple months back, I ordered some Garden Of Dreams seeds through the farm; Ancient Aliens(Pre98 x AlienKush) & Alien Addictions(GreenCrack x AlienKush), AND on top of that, after watching the Alien Grenades for a couple months, and seeing the seed stock down to 2 packs left, I took the chance and ordered a pack. So SUPER excited about these genetics, all of my favorites, Bubba, Green Crack, & Sour D crossed with Alien. Also, if anyone knows where I would be able to locate a verified cut of Cherry Pie somewhere in Cali, I would be eternally grateful! Got the chance to try some Cherry Pie flowers from a dispensary in Bakersfield and I just fell in love lol.

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

And just wanna say thanks to all who followed along for my lil journal, helped keep me up.

Muckman420

Muckman420

Semi update. Most likely have a spot lined up, and some seeds that need popping. A couple months back, I ordered some Garden Of Dreams seeds through the farm; Ancient Aliens(Pre98 x AlienKush) & Alien Addictions(GreenCrack x AlienKush), AND on top of that, after watching the Alien Grenades for a couple months, and seeing the seed stock down to 2 packs left, I took the chance and ordered a pack. So SUPER excited about these genetics, all of my favorites, Bubba, Green Crack, & Sour D crossed with Alien. Also, if anyone knows where I would be able to locate a verified cut of Cherry Pie somewhere in Cali, I would be eternally grateful! Got the chance to try some Cherry Pie flowers from a dispensary in Bakersfield and I just fell in love lol.
Which club had the cherry pie? Never do any business with a man who goes by Bear, also owns a shop in Bako. He stole all my genetics back in 08-09ish, fucker almost got me killed over some trainwreck, blue cheese, ECSD real deal and sour OG...... Don't matter if I'm related to that fuckbag he's a pile of horse shit rather than a cousin.....

Muckman420

Muckman420

Never hit up Mothers Medicine owned by Justin "Bear" McGee, no matter what they have....

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

It was Casa BMC but I think they're no longer around. Still looking for that cherry pie though, haha

Top Bottom