Asking a question about OG Kush Outdoors

• Thread starter Gobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gobo

Gobo

Please american or all gowers who read that thread,tell me when to harvest OG in the outside.Because Reserva Privada don't tell when I want somebody with experience to tell me.I live in Bulgaria most of you maybe don't know it but our climet is almost like North Californian(somebody could say the same).Please if somebody knows something about it share it :)

greenjoe

greenjoe

<<<<<<<that is my og kush
i live in south quebec,...i harvested 2nd week of october
but a lot depends on the weather ..we had a good and warm fall that year...
good luck my friend

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

greenjoe is right. I believe OG is ready 1st or 2nd week of October in the northern hemisphere. good luck!!

Chobble

Chobble

Yeah everyones about spot on. The only problem with OG is it has dense nugs. If water moisture is a problem then you should watch out. Im running some outdoors and they'll probably get ruined by mold...

Oo well.

Chobble

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Yeah everyones about spot on. The only problem with OG is it has dense nugs. If water moisture is a problem then you should watch out. Im running some outdoors and they'll probably get ruined by mold...

Oo well.

Chobble

I think Bulgaria has a moderately dry climate, it's not really humid like South America or the Carribean, (I think). So he should be ok. Am I correct Gobo?

greenjoe

greenjoe

of course unless he is on the coast...I never knew they were so easily ruined by mold......learn all the time man....

Chobble

Chobble

of course unless he is on the coast...I never knew they were so easily ruined by mold......learn all the time man....

Yeah I ran my own "Gods Gift" Hybrid last year GDP x OG Kush. BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE. Lost like 7/8 off this big glorious plant.

Chobble

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I don't think there is alot of coastline in Bulgaria, if any at all. It might even be landlocked like alot of countries in Europe, but I could be wrong about this.

fluffygrrrl

fluffygrrrl

I grew reserva privada og kush last year outdoors. It performed the worst for me in terms of finished product, so I'm not growing that outdoors again, it is better indoor crop. I agree, early mid October harvest time (im from Michigan)

Gobo

Gobo

I am right here but i didn't have i-net for some time.and I am here now.:)
Thank you Lex0415 you are right bout our climate here in BG you may say it is dryn in-the summer and in the end or the middle october the weather becomes really shitty I means i starts raining.Thank you guys for all opinions given here i will let her till i think she is ready btw i too was thinking cutting it by mid-october-but it is better to ask somebody with experience with your problem.Once again thank you.And you could post pics of your outdoor OG's,if you want of course ;)

Chobble

Chobble

I am right here but i didn't have i-net for some time.and I am here now.:)
Thank you Lex0415 you are right bout our climate here in BG you may say it is dryn in-the summer and in the end or the middle october the weather becomes really shitty I means i starts raining.Thank you guys for all opinions given here i will let her till i think she is ready btw i too was thinking cutting it by mid-october-but it is better to ask somebody with experience with your problem.Once again thank you.And you could post pics of your outdoor OG's,if you want of course ;)

Harvest it in the first week of october if you can, Second would be even better :D. Watch the trichomes though, they tell no lies.

Chobble

Top Bottom