Asking For A Friend

• Thread starter JBloomers123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JBloomers123

JBloomers123

Is it cool to discuss 420 commerce here? i.e. If u grow AND sell what's the going rate for an ounce? U know, to close buds - not street value or gram pricing - fck that. Close circle of friends. In the 2 range for an ounce. Would be curious to know how this compares.

Again, only if it's cool to talk about on here - I reviewed the policy but just the same :)

Cheers,

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I believe it's okay to theorerically speak of pricing in general, not meant for sales of any kind, i.e if you asked me where to get good priced product. I'm not seeing the difference from "the street" to your friends in terms of where it's ending up. They are both the street lol, but friends can get hyped up because their buddy grows and sometimes that blurs common sense. No idea where your from, that would be a starting point, west coast prices are much different then east coast.

JBloomers123

JBloomers123

East coast here -Phila area. I've been getting 2 bills an oz forever. When I cultivate a new seed strain I raise it to $240 because of the added time factor of cultivating. I think it's fair.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Is it cool to discuss 420 commerce here? i.e. If u grow AND sell what's the going rate for an ounce? U know, to close buds - not street value or gram pricing - fck that. Close circle of friends. In the 2 range for an ounce. Would be curious to know how this compares.

Again, only if it's cool to talk about on here - I reviewed the policy but just the same :)

Cheers,
It costs 1 marijuana... Go buy a hightimes magazine... They have prices.. Then cut it in half for the homies

Top Bottom