AssManOG - Booty Pics

• Thread starter AssManOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AssManOG

AssManOG

This is the girl from the Chapelle Show's R-Kelly Piss on you Remix video...the one with the toilet seat around her face...!! hahaha she does have a nice ass though!!! I WANT TO PISS PISS PISS! DRIP DRIP DRIP

O man the best skit ever...WE MISS YOU CHAPELLE!
Fine ass 54 chappelle RKelly video girl

AssManOG

AssManOG

Thank you all for the warm welcome and for joining in on the fun.

It has made the last few days really fun...Now its time to start the growlogs....OH YA!!!

More ass on the way!!!

and keep the random girls, girlfriend and wife shots coming...Originals are the bomb...and they make this thread fucking awesome. So thank OGonly and PG for posting shots of their girls booties!!! Play on Players!

My girl is like I gotta get my ass perfect then you can post them up there...I told her that her ass was perfect and lets show it off but she is pulling the "it needs to be perfect trick" hahaha Maybe I will get a sleeping butt picture haha

Thanks again and enjoy the assShow!

OG-AssMan

AssManOG

AssManOG

^^ that Puma ass is dam fine, an big,lol. gread thread and name,lol mack.
Thanks Brah... that puma ass is amazing...I love the nostalgia!

i love you AssManOG...

I love you too MoGrow!

A man after my own heart. If you haven't already get down to Brazil and Venezuela you'll twist your head right off your neck.

I am all down with that trip...Let's go surf some waves and some fine ass...Have you spent lot of time there?

OG

green punk

green punk

^^^ My parents used to farm in Venezuela and I would visit them. Caracas is insane so many hot chicks even old ones have bangin asses. It is straight crazy there saw a gun point car jacking in the lane next to us at a stoplight that very easily could have been me and my mom.
Brazil went to Carnival in 2005. Salvador, Bahia. Fucking amazing! 6 days of debauchery! If you go for Carnival go to Salvador it is the peoples party. Party in the streets and any thing goes even for gringos. Especially if you can speak spanish and especially Portuguese. Compared to the Rio shit (i have been told) you have to pay out the ass and spend most of your time in a car just trying to get places.

Killer waves and ass in Itacare' Bahia. I m no surfer but I am a connoisseur of fine ass.

soserthc1

soserthc1

This looks like the closest to my girls butt I have seen on the internet...Almost thought it was her...Very easy to imagine it is...hahaha;)
View attachment 231336
thats because its still your girl, once it becomes your wife she will be one of these girls on here for the rest of her life or whatever that imaginary camera in your head seen that day....lmfao...we are getting way of marijuana topic here but i'm liking it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom