At least a kilo per plant.

• Thread starter Oregon Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Hey guys. In concerns to the gear availible here. In your personal experince growing outside, what are some good yielding strains. If I could get something that comes anywhere even CLOSE to the yield of a CCK Shishkaberry or Williams Wonder. Looking for at least a kilo per 6'+ plant. Can anyone reccomend something from the strains availible here? I live in the williamette valley and need something that finishes mid-september or around there, I'm willing to force flower for the right girls.

We usually put in the ground mothers day around here, so this is kinda urgent. Thanks so much in advance.

Love

P.s. Just to add, the plants I grew that did shitty with my tek were Fat Bastard, Willey nelson, the church, and Dr. Funk. The plants that did best were Shishkaberry, Williams Wonder, Violet Delight. Somewhere in between were Pine tar kush(Pictured), Catalyst, and cannatonic.

At least a kilo per plant
Chobble

Chobble

I have some strains from a private collection, That I've seen grown to produce 1-3 kilos on average. Mind you the man is a master farmer who has been doing it all of his life.

Good Ol' Blue Dream is a great producer outdoors in my opinion. Super hearty too. I like my Strawberry Cough outdoors, It flowered early and didnt get 15 feet tall this year.

You have some great pictures so far, I hope to see more ;)

Chobble

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I just picked up some blue dream clones a week ago. They were off my radar in the yield department but hopefully I will be suprized!

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

ive seen the master kush of the eugene area get big as a brontosaurus now fer years in a row!!. its around. or the mendocino bubba kush. 2 biggest plants ive seen outdoors in the 541. definitely have the potential to reach yer criteria

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

I just picked up some blue dream clones a week ago. They were off my radar in the yield department but hopefully I will be suprized!
if you got a keeper cut yield will be fantastic, she is my heaviest yielder hands down, 2.5 per light on the reg for me.

Chobble

Chobble

ive seen the master kush of the eugene area get big as a brontosaurus now fer years in a row!!. its around. or the mendocino bubba kush. 2 biggest plants ive seen outdoors in the 541. definitely have the potential to reach yer criteria

I dont know about a kilo from Master Kush, but a pound is definitely do-able. Master Kush is definately a fine strain, especially when it grows like a Skunk!

Chobble

Latest posts

Top Bottom