At what point should I harvest?

• Thread starter Gaharvest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i never keep seeds from grows if i get some, not worth it to me, i buy seeds for my next grow when the grow i have going is around a month or so old than when they arrive i start germinating, keeps a pretty tight cycle if you don’t have bumps in the grow which i did last year, but back on track now, well kinda, haha.. waiting for seeds now as i put in a late order waiting for a restock, couldn’t wait any longer so i ordered two Don biscotti and 3 Pink starburst and two more wild thailand..
anyhoo sorry about the rambling..
how you pressing the hash?
cellophane, hot water bottle, than hand press?

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

i never keep seeds from grows if i get some, not worth it to me, i buy seeds for my next grow when the grow i have going is around a month or so old than when they arrive i start germinating, keeps a pretty tight cycle if you don’t have bumps in the grow which i did last year, but back on track now, well kinda, haha.. waiting for seeds now as i put in a late order waiting for a restock, couldn’t wait any longer so i ordered two Don biscotti and 3 Pink starburst and two more wild thailand..
anyhoo sorry about the rambling..
how you pressing the hash?
cellophane, hot water bottle, than hand press?
Yep I'm the same way with the seeds. As long as your bean inventory is good, the plan works usually lol.
For me, I'm going to give this batch another day or so to dry. I know its fully dry but just some curbing of the anxiety and then from there I will roll it all together by hand and make a temple ball. I take the temple ball and put it in a "gram" concentrate jar and into the fridge and not look or touch or gaze at it for as long as possible.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yep I'm the same way with the seeds. As long as your bean inventory is good, the plan works usually lol.
For me, I'm going to give this batch another day or so to dry. I know its fully dry but just some curbing of the anxiety and then from there I will roll it all together by hand and make a temple ball. I take the temple ball and put it in a "gram" concentrate jar and into the fridge and not look or touch or gaze at it for as long as possible.
sweet hand pressing is the way to go!
i hear ya with resisting the urge to do things, i’ve been waiting like 10 or so days for my maltezer to dry for trimming and jarring, driving me nuts! haha..
though today might be the day.. smells so damn good..

Madmax

Madmax

I reckon those bubble bags are a pita.the last micro bag i have the water wont drain out of it..i gotta use a syringe to get it out..the mesh before it dont collect anything.what size screens you need GNick55 for dry sift..theres 2 isnt there..

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

I reckon those bubble bags are a pita.the last micro bag i have the water wont drain out of it..i gotta use a syringe to get it out..the mesh before it dont collect anything.what size screens you need GNick55 for dry sift..theres 2 isnt there..
The bubble bags aren't a pain at all as long as upkeep is maintained. Yes the 25u screen ( the last one) is the worst one to wait on. I pull the bag taut and spread the water around. It gets it through faster. We use the 25u hash for cooking.

Gaharvest

Gaharvest

My goal on this run was to make tincture anyway. So this plant would be good for that? With my injury oil has been the best as far as helping my pain.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well i have two, you can have four, .,,
110 lines per inch
200 lines per inch

Madmax

Madmax

The bubble bags aren't a pain at all as long as upkeep is maintained. Yes the 25u screen ( the last one) is the worst one to wait on. I pull the bag taut and spread the water around. It gets it through faster. We use the 25u hash for cooking.
Cunts are brand new...yes like i said last bag takes waay too long to drain ..in my case wont drain fuckall so the last bag is waay too fine..i will tell the guy to get the propper micron size screen...they cost 140 worst thing iv ever bought for that price..i guess i got ripped...they are vivosun .bags arnt even marked on sizing.lol.i will find some propper dry sft screens ..
20210625 133018

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Autos are 7 weeks most photoperiods are 8 to 10 weeks some ranging in at 11 to 12, what strain is it and where'd you buy it?

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

I am 7 weeks into flower. I have one plant that looks ready to harvest? I started flushing about a week ago. Trichomes are still clear. What point do I need to harvest this one?
Are those seeds in those calyxes, the little round green things, try to pull 1 of those off i think you have seeds,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
If it were my plant, I think I'd take it out now. It's turning yellow white at the top and i fear when it's dried its going to have a lot of empty bracts that snap and poof to dust. I'm hoping that's not the case obviously but just in case.
light bleaching.. light stress!..

Gaharvest

Gaharvest

If it were my plant, I think I'd take it out now. It's turning yellow white at the top and i fear when it's dried its going to have a lot of empty bracts that snap and poof to dust. I'm hoping that's not the case obviously but just in case.
Cut it down this am and trimmed it up. Hung it up to dry. Hopefully something will come out of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom