• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Lookin nice and healthy. Love that shade of green
Thanks man, just for the hell of it I kept the other cali blue in the solo cup. I am going to try and keep it around a month longer and plant it outdoors 🤷‍♂️ it's maybe 5 inches tall, it's by my basil, oregano, cacti and money tree in the kitchen.
That Amazon light is lacking even for seedlings, so they just never stretch but never really grow under them either. If it makes it and goes outside with long enough days she will rip. For some reason they go almost Dormant under those lights. I've had a ton of seedlings under them over the past few years since i got them and the plants always stay tiny.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thanks man, just for the hell of it I kept the other cali blue in the solo cup. I am going to try and keep it around a month longer and plant it outdoors 🤷‍♂️ it's maybe 5 inches tall, it's by my basil, oregano, cacti and money tree in the kitchen.
That Amazon light is lacking even for seedlings, so they just never stretch but never really grow under them either. If it makes it and goes outside with long enough days she will rip. For some reason they go almost Dormant under those lights. I've had a ton of seedlings under them over the past few years since i got them and the plants always stay tiny.
That could come in handy in you want to keep an army of seedlings ready to go when you are lol.

I was trying to keep my mothers small... i'm going to need to cut them back a bit. More unplanned clones I guess...

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Papaya is recovering from a topping currently, cali is just getting tucked at the moment. I am letting the 2 main Papaya tops just grow because allegedly it makes giant colas. We will see.....
I have a feeling this is going to be a violent stretch, they are pretty established in the 7 gallon pots. I think I am gonna wait until the papaya recovers and just flip and 🙏 I'm not putting another net in unless the stretch gets out of hand ✌

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Nice and quiet in there....it sounds like an airport in mine......keeping um small is kinda fun.....yet hard at the same time.....looks great canna!
Thanks bilber! Outside of the defective ac infinity cloudray fan, my hurricanes are super quiet. Even in later flower on full blast they are pretty quiet

Bilber

Bilber

Ha....was that the incremental stopping or catching of the ac fan? One of my fans just quit oscillating.....haha bitches......

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Ha....was that the incremental stopping or catching of the ac fan? One of my fans just quit oscillating.....haha bitches......
There is a constant loud noise whenever it oscillates, it's gen 1 garbage. They never responded about a replacement

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
A little angry because I made them drink a extra half gallon H2O today because they keep drying out every 3 days.
Flip is gonna be violent, I am not ready at all 😂 the longer I wait the worse it will get. 🙏

20240410 195920
20240410 195912
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
A little angry because I made them drink a a extra half gallon because they keep drying out every 3 days.
Flip is gonna be violent, I am not ready at all 😂 the longer I wait the worse it will get. 🙏
Oh def get your flip on.
Pancakes mofo.
It’s still doable.
Just have the air circulation kicking like chunk boris 🦵

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Homie has some ups. Bro needs some Air Force ones on…..⛹️‍♂️🏀🗑️

Top Bottom