Atlas seeds meets 🤡 genetics. Papaya Candy and Cali Blue

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Smart. "Waste not, want not." 🤣 You worked hard for those trichomes! What sort treats you cooking up recently, Canna?

I was considering saving a couple runs worth in the freezer for a big batch of hash
I am a simple man, I just eat the butter 😆. My buddy makes starburst that are fantastic. Speaking of frost, the girls are starting

20240521 205153
20240521 205128
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I am a simple man, I just eat the butter 😆. My buddy makes starburst that are fantastic. Speaking of frost, the girls are starting
🤩 frosty. Lookin good.

I'm a fan of butter on everything, so I appreciate that.
Homemade super starburst sound spectacular...

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
🤩 frosty. Lookin good.

I'm a fan of butter on everything, so I appreciate that.
Homemade super starburst sound spectacular...
Thank you

Right, plus it's easier to freeze some and have much longer shelf life in the refrigerator. Then I can make 2 or 3 sticks and freeze 2 of them.

They taste like really awesome starburst and they get you ripped if you get carried away. Easy to do 🤣

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thank you

Right, plus it's easier to freeze some and have much longer shelf life in the refrigerator. Then I can make 2 or 3 sticks and freeze 2 of them.

They taste like really awesome starburst and they get you ripped if you get carried away. Easy to do 🤣
Exactly!

Your friend ever give you the recipe? I'd love to see it!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Two larger are peanut butter breath, they are a couple weeks older and have been topped. First one is cali dream, best spot facing the south, happy as can be, in between the two PBB is space panda and then the two on the end are white Rhino. Storm coming today, good work out for them ✌️

20240522 132227
Top Bottom