Attack of the 4ft. Bubba!!

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
yessir......when I got this girl a few years back I just KNEW she was never leaving......too special indeed!!!!! Never grew a bush that size though..........you lucky SOB :smiley_joint:

bf

S

sparky421

Nice grow!
Hittin the trees harder than Sonny Bono!
I love it

I

IpuffAlot

nice grow.I wish I was you,I smoked some real bubba for the first time about a week ago and I can't stop thinking about.It's my mission to find BUBBA!ha'ha,never thought I would say that.nice work thanks for sharing. IpuffAlot

K

KhizrKhizr

Lovely. Looking forward to her progression, and updates.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup RF... I finally got over here. Lookin' forward to seeing you bubba bust out in fat colas... as always great work bro!!!

S

sfzoo

^^ Sup shady, RF....just wanted to say whattup...

been peeping this thread here, just had nothing really to add....except for hello. so, hello.

R

R. Face

Day 41 / Wk. 6

BFunk- What up man! Yes indeed shes my top 3 of all time hands down.....for sure.

Thanks everyone for stopping by, im so glad to see the interest, i hope to get as much constructive criticism as possible from those much more skilled than I, so if you all see something, please point it out!!

Tomorrow is week 6 and the mum needed some water so i fed 1100ppms and on 1 or 2 of the pics you might see the semi yellow leaf with the reddish veins...i assumed it needed a lil cal mag boost, bc i havent given it any the whole time...so i just put 1/4tsp Cal Mag, to maybe green it back up...

Hope they are looking on point for Day 41

IMG 1842
IMG 1843
IMG 1844
IMG 1846
IMG 1849
R

Red Brickhouse

Lookin good man! I havent pm'd you because i dont have enough posts, lol. Ill be in your neck of the woods mid this week, medicate? Pm me with an e-mail address.

R

R. Face

Thanks for the love Red

Heres a quick pic i snapped last night:

IMG 1861
IMG 1866
S

sfzoo

sup Face!

them fans lookin mighty shiny..you have neem on them? or is that their natural shine?

R

R. Face

Week 7

THank you all for the kind words..Zoo this is all natural baby! No oils here...I think she might have a crush on me..hehe:heart

Dj and friends thank you for your vibes...

This is the last major nute watering im giving her at 1170 ppms...PK boost one last time and next week its a mild 1000ppm watering then all flush from there...:icon_spin:I CANT WAIT!!:icon_spin:

IMG 1924
IMG 1925
IMG 1930
IMG 1932
M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
well hell ya....

....lookin right on track....mine are a couple wks behind yours....i'm stoked to be gettin some kushes dropped....nice work on yours...gettin frosty.....Qwon...

Latest posts

Top Bottom