Attack of the 4ft. Bubba!!

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

R. Face

Massqwon thanks for stopping by to check on me this grow...appreciate it..I noticed your in the Pac North West...nice spot, if not N Cal then that is where id wanna be, beautiful out there...alot diff from all the bs I get here in so cal..

Just keeping the thread updated although it doesnt really need it, i just wanted to throw up my fav pics as i cant stop photographing this plant! 18th will be week 8...

IMG 2011
IMG 2024
B

BiggerTom

Hey guys, I have a cut I was fortunate to get a hold of and will never let go, Swerves 98' Bubba. It is probably my top 3, if not 1 or 2 fav strain...amazing plant, that seems to love me as I love it, just as equally. I think we have a beautiful relationship.

I have ABSOLUTELY the same feelings as you for the great pre98! It's a relationship. :handshake
Thank you for putting it into words for us all to share. This is an amazing plant people.:character0103: :cool0041:

C

ChasHtt

agreed, it certainly is.:icon_cookie:
Would love to get my mitts on a few of those seeds. Thanks for showing.:character0103:

R

R. Face

Tom thanks for the love, I really do feel a connection with this girl and cannot wait for her to be done...smelling so deep and dank...so many smells of coffee/chocolate and just raw stink...

Tomorrow is wk8, watering at 1000ppms with no bud candy just bloom and molasses...then flush for 2 weeks...

IMG 2046
IMG 2049
IMG 2050
IMG 2051
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That is a nice Bubba! You got it going on! enjoy the smoke`n !

R

R. Face

Thanks guys! Sure appreciate the nice comments...

I got this baby all flushed today for the first time....12 gal of h20 & clearex, and then 6 gal h20, and finally 3 gal h20 & Raw sugar...

Let her soak all that up after a week and one more RO flush then were done! Day 59 today and 10-12 days to go!

Check out the lean on this tree! I Hope it holds together till then...Its got wires and stakes all in its ass..I cant really stabilize it much more...

IMG 2093
IMG 2096
stickyicky

stickyicky

Damn brotha, you nailed it! I have never seen a Bubba w/ that size buds on it. And they're connecting too! Sweeet... I love Bubba myself. It is one of my alltime faves. The bubble hash is out of this world.

Enjoy your much deserved fruits.

R

R. Face

Thank you guys! Sticky thanks for that awesome compliment...really means alot..

Heres a quick pic of the flushin an trich shots:

IMG 2113
IMG 2116
IMG 2117
IMG 2118
R

R. Face

Mass, Chunky Nugs, Darkside, and friends thank you for the amazing welcome...I noticed this thread has almost 2,000 views, pretty cool...

I got the ladies semi flushed, Looking great with the yellow and purples...wk9/63 days so we got 7 more to go!! Plain h20 from here on out:

IMG 2131
IMG 2136
IMG 2137
IMG 2143
IMG 2144
saldiado

saldiado

looking great bro. good luck with that harvest dont get stuck in there. very excited bout this one man props to the solid grow, sal

R

R. Face

Day 69 Harvest! Whew!! SO much work this morning guys...6 hours of total trimming an i think i got enough sugary bubba trim/ pop corn to make a few nice run with the bags...

Thanks for all the love and support throughout this grow..im glad to see it all come to an end though now...haha...im tired and need a nap after all that...trimmed it all up by my lonesome...I think im lookin at a QP, maybe more....

Last pics is the Bubble trim, Which makes better bubble, the wet trim like this or let it dry and then freeze it??

IMG 2236
IMG 2237
IMG 2239
IMG 2251
IMG 2252
IMG 2257
Top Bottom