Attack of the 4ft. Bubba!!

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

arikjay

thats some chubby bubba! nice! dry and freeze that trim. wet works but not as well.

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

excellent grow man, id love to see the fire bubble this kush makes.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Face, you got me drueling with that chronic shit bro. I'm jonesen fo sho.

Workin on my last run of Lavender, that ain't nothin to sneeze at. But, wish I had sum of that BUUBAAA right now (or anytime hahaha).

Great grow show my man. Enjoy that stuff, you desreve it. Take it from someone who knows how much work is involved from seed to bag.

Good Luck on the next one.

R

Red Brickhouse

I was fortunate enough to meet up with R. Face yesterday and try some of that 4ft Bubba, dank ass gear! Very impressive, thanks again R. Face!

R

R. Face

Whew! All done. Thanks for such a fun thread, I kinda miss growing her actually...i like coming to this thread to see her in her glory.

Sticky- Thank you, im glad she pleased...I love this girl, and lavender doesnt sound bad either about now, how did that turn out for you?

Redbrick, thanks for stoppin by..next time i see ya shes gonna be fuely fire!! Cured at least a month!

I got another one coming up next week...ill see if i can out-do myself with this next Bubba...

Heres a quick dried shot of select nugs...they are curing up nicely...it was smokeable right off the stem but a week into curing, she is smelling more pungent.

Thank you all again for the support and positive karma youve bestowed upon me...I hope to give u all a hell of a show next time.

IMG 2311
IMG 2329
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bubba is a fun & easy strain to run... u did an great job bro, the finished product looks stellar!

D

DVS_mofo

good job man. i love the bubba. actually missed it this year. took a year off to phocus on a few other strains after 3 consecutive years with my fave girl of all times. you should check out the blue dream. it has moved into the second spot for me.

looks great. as for the bubble hash, let it dry and freeze it. it will brake the crystals off better. you are using the bubble bags right?

S

Swerve

looks great bro. shit is fire huh... enjoy man ...great job on her

Latest posts

Top Bottom