Attack of the Winter Ruderalis!

• Thread starter Chobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chobble

Chobble

Howdy all,

This kind of ties in with my Breeding log. I am currently doing a lot of work with the Autoflower genetic lines. The Autoflower's can play a very important role in our industries future. My associates and I have had these genetics test at 21% THC and 19% THC, meaning major potency has been bred into them.

Now Down to the grow....

Dont panic! Its organic! This round Im just re-using my soil from last round. I amended a lot of good stuff and the plant only grew for six weeks in the pot.

I'm going to grow multiple autoflowers in 10-15 gallon pots outdoors to acclimate them to my climate. They where originally bred indoors and I would really like to use them outside.

In this diary your going to see...

Lowryder
Ak47 x Lowryder
Strawberry Cough x Lowryder

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Alright so the first rain of winter has encouraged these little guys to pop. Something managed to dig up some of the Ak47 pot, oo well.

Its still been in the upper 60's during the day even with a lot of cloud cover and light rain. Im interested to see how they do. There parents came from Siberia where I dont imagine them getting much more heat.

IMG 0102

AK x LR
IMG 0103

AK x LR

IMG 0104

AK x LR

IMG 0105

AK x LR

IMG 0106

Lowryder

Stay Tuned
Chobble

IMG 0107
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Chobble, I noticed your percentages in your 1st post you mention thc twice... was wondering if that was a typo?? and if you found any cbd in them genes?

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble, I noticed your percentages in your 1st post you mention thc twice... was wondering if that was a typo?? and if you found any cbd in them genes?

No Type. There are two test's at the moment they're up at the WAMM garden or on the SC Labs website. The 21% THC was the AK-47 x LR the 19% was the Lowryder. One of the other guy's who works there with me just left my house and has the ID and pass for our account on SC Labs website. I could have told you exactly what they have.

As for CBD there is a considerable amount of CBD for a "Normal" Strain. 1-3% if I recall correctly. The Siberian Ruderalis that all of these where bred from comes back with even more CBD(10-12% THC 3-7% CBD), unfortunately we only had 8 seeds of that and they where possibly not collected at the same time.

Dont quote me on the percentages besides those two original ones they are rough and off the top of my head. I took note of the THC one's in my notebook, I do really care about CBD content but not necessarily in those.

* Another side note, I am working on breeding a CBD Dominant cultivar of Ruderalis. Harliquin x LR and Halri-Tsu x LR. It's going to be a while before those ever get stabilized though, so I they're on the back burner. I harvested the first generation of seeds last night though.

Chobble

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have a Cheese Auto Fem from DinaFem. . .gonna pop it for shits and giggles.

outwest

Chobble

Chobble

I have a Cheese Auto Fem from DinaFem. . .gonna pop it for shits and giggles.

outwest

I've ran some of the DinaFem Line and honestly didnt like it. I just see a lot of potential in this line but good luck. I also dont like how those seeds are feminized so you cant continue the genetic line easily.

As I see it though they're something to have fun with :P

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Brought some seedlings I started in the greenhouse at the big farm down to my house. Sorting out the good ones and putting them in solo cups tonight then in a few days ill move them to some bigger pots.

IMG 0121

All three varieties.

IMG 0122

Lowryder

IMG 0123

IMG 0124

How are they lookin?

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Alright starting transplanting the seedlings. I learned in my propagation class that you always want to leave at least the worst 10% out so I'm putting the practice I pulled out any of the seedlings with week root systems after being pulled from the community pots.

IMG 0125

Moved em into red solo cups, but having trouble uploading pictures. Anyone else having trouble with the farm?

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

So Today I put in some more work with different ruderalis strains. Lets see how it all goes form here.

I finished transplanting all of these seedlings I got started in the greenhouse. They have a promising future. When they develop more in the coming week or two we will move them to the ground.

IMG 0134   Copy
IMG 0134

IMG 0135   Copy
IMG 0135

These are the original Community pots that all of them where planted in.Some where left inthere to get bigger undisturbed. Kind of playing around tosee how much move them disturbs growth.

IMG 0136
IMG 0137   Copy

Last but not least the little seedlings I started outdoors, And a few transplanted seedlings from the greenhouse (The best of the runts)

Chobble

IMG 0136   Copy
Chobble

Chobble

Alright well the first little project of starting seeds outside in the soil is going rather.. well. Its really not going anywhere. This damn Squirrel keeps digging up those two pots. Only those two pots. I have absolutely no idea why but he may be eating the seedlings now (most of them have been untouched besides being uprooted) but I found a few parts of a plant today.. from different plants. So those are about done. Here they are before I tried to salvage the last few.

IMG 0290

You may be able to see the digging. I think I may have taken this picture after trying to save the last of them. ^^

IMG 0292

This is the worst of the damage in the second pot. You can see a stem with no leaves, a really sad seedling I stuffed in the ground and god knows what's happening to these poor guys.

IMG 0286

The Squireel managed to knock off all the red cups the other day. I watched it do it through my sliding glass door. Also look for the little volunteers popping up. Apperently the SC x LR wern't duds, they just didnt germ indoors? We've been having trouble with this variety.

IMG 0287

If I can get the SC x LR seedlings out of the cup they have popped out of, I make sure to get them in this pot. Yet again these are a F1 generation so I'm just looking for auto flower charateristics.

Chobble

IMG 0289
IMG 0291
IMG 0293
Chobble

Chobble

Looking good Chobs!

Thanks Kolah :D.

If anyone has recommendations on dealing with squirrels short of a BB gun, Let me know :P. I was going to rap my plants in Chicken wire but thats going to make everything difficult.

Chobble

Latest posts

Top Bottom