Attempting to grow landrace Colombian

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I might have to make clones and throw it away. Or just throw it away and use the male.
You planning on getting one of those growing outdoors this year? Would be cool to watch.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Impossible to finsh flower outdoors at this latitude. Probably impossible indoors. I'm almost ready to throw in the towel.
No please be patient with pua it will come. Once mature the clones will probably flower fast.
It is so with the Hawian.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Impossible to finsh flower outdoors at this latitude. Probably impossible indoors. I'm almost ready to throw in the towel.
No please be patient with pua it will come. Once mature the clones will probably flower fast.
It is so with the Hawian

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Indoor/outdoor combo somehow?
with a blackout tarp?
you don’t seem like a towel thrower.
more aggressive topping with insane amounts of LST would be the only way indoors, unless you had 10-12ft ceilings or more.

what about a double scrog? Just ideas.

growsince79

growsince79

Indoor/outdoor combo somehow?
with a blackout tarp?
you don’t seem like a towel thrower.
more aggressive topping with insane amounts of LST would be the only way indoors, unless you had 10-12ft ceilings or more.

what about a double scrog? Just ideas.
My reason for growing them is to breed to my indica. If the possible female doesn't do something by time I get pollen from the male, I'll probably toss it.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
My reason for growing them is to breed to my indica. If the possible female doesn't do something by time I get pollen from the male, I'll probably toss it.
Ahh. I see never read the earlier posts all the way through. Super interesting tho. 12-12 all the way?

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Until I switched to 11-13 a few weeks ago
Tie those bastards down tight with wire or ropes. Topping and intense LST all the way. Also need to flip to 10/14 or 11/13 very early perhaps when they are still only about 6 inches tall. Seems totally bizarre to flip a plant when it is still a juvenile but the pure sativa varieties will still stretch like crazy. I bet if you flipped at 6 inches it would still get 4ft tall lol 😂

growsince79

growsince79

Tie those bastards down tight with wire or ropes. Topping and intense LST all the way. Also need to flip to 10/14 or 11/13 very early perhaps when they are still only about 6 inches tall. Seems totally bizarre to flip a plant when it is still a juvenile but the pure sativa varieties will still stretch like crazy. I bet if you flipped at 6 inches it would still get 4ft tall lol 😂
These are clones. The originals were grown 12-12 from seed. The clones were 12-12 until a few weeks ago when they went to 11-13. Now in "; flower over 2 months and no sign of sex on the possible female. Male is flowered very slow.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

These are clones. The originals were grown 12-12 from seed. The clones were 12-12 until a few weeks ago when they went to 11-13. Now in "; flower over 2 months and no sign of sex on the possible female. Male is flowered very slow.
Dam thats crazy I wonder how they would respond if you went even 1 hour lower. Like a 10/14 I know that is rather unorthodox but given your unique situation and the stubbornness of this sativa strain maybe it will help kick it in gear.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Dam thats crazy I wonder how they would respond if you went even 1 hour lower. Like a 10/14 I know that is rather unorthodox but given your unique situation and the stubbornness of this sativa strain maybe it will help kick it in gear.
Was thinking that for him as well. Or a big pk booster to trigger.

growsince79

growsince79

These plants get 12-15 feet tall when grown 12-12 from seed.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

These plants get 12-15 feet tall when grown 12-12 from seed.
I would trash them not even worth the time. If they are just gonna keep vegging and never get with the program than what the hell is the point of keeping the genetics. I chopped down my wild Fiji variety for the same reason. I kept the seeds just for shits but there was no actual benefit for keeping them alive. Impossible to grow outside at most latitudes and also dam near impossible to grow inside unless you are in a god dam warehouse with vaulted ceilings. I sense a trash can in the future with these genetics LOL 😂

growsince79

growsince79

I would trash them not even worth the time. If they are just gonna keep vegging and never get with the program than what the hell is the point of keeping the genetics. I chopped down my wild Fiji variety for the same reason. I kept the seeds just for shits but there was no actual benefit for keeping them alive. Impossible to grow outside at most latitudes and also dam near impossible to grow inside unless you are in a god dam warehouse with vaulted ceilings. I sense a trash can in the future with these genetics LOL 😂
THCP? Or whatever it is that makes the Colombian effect so damn special.

Top Bottom