Attention: UC growers..."Official" post your favorite UC Pic Thread

• Thread starter UCMENOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Want an Evo 9?... Have Mine!

I thought I might take this opportunity to enter a picture into this competition with the intent of donating the prize (UC Evolution 9XL) to a deserving member of the Farm wanting to grow in an Under Current if I were to win. :character0180:

For one to be considered for this donation he/she needs to meet the following requirements:

1. Be a valid member of THCfarmer.com and hold a title of at least a Junior Farmer
  2. You may not currently own, use or posses an Under Current system
  3. You must have the space and equipment to use the donated prize.
  4. You must start a thread with the donated prize being used on THCfarmer.com after three (3) weeks of receiving the donated prize.

The farmer to receive the donated prize will be chosen by members of THCfarmer.com. in a separate thread if I win.

Round Two 092

T

Tesseract

I thought I might take this opportunity to enter a picture into this competition with the intent of donating the prize (UC Evolution 9XL) to a deserving member of the Farm wanting to grow in an Under Current if I were to win. :character0180:

For one to be considered for this donation he/she needs to meet the following requirements:

1. Be a valid member of THCfarmer.com and hold a title of at least a Junior Farmer
  4. You must start a thread with the donated prize being used on THCfarmer.com after three (3) weeks of receiving the donated prize.

The farmer to receive the donated prize will be chosen by members of THCfarmer.com. in a separate thread if I win.

View attachment 110785

This is by far the best forum ever! I have never seen a forum give so much support before. That is really kind of you Ben! I would love to try my hand @ UC but just switched to coco coir and want to get a few runs before I build another system. Being gifted one would be nice, but I, being a hands on DIY person, get too much fulfillment building my own.
If you do win and give it away, a person that has a hard time with DIY should be considered or a person with somewhat of a physical handicap or little time to build one would be a great choice.

T

C

Casper

View attachment 110785

Very thoughtful of you! I would like to win this!!!

F

FreshSteppin

You may not currently own, use or posses an Under Current system........

Fuck it I still need a veg system..... guess I'm out... bunk

C

calicoli

View attachment 110785

Where do I sign up?> :party0042:

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

yeah Ben you're the man for that. i was sitting here thinking about how giving the winner a system didn't make much since considering the winner would probably already have a $50,000 room since bigger is always better to the voters lol. much props for that move Ben that's truly one of the best decisions I've seen made on a forum!

U

UNVME

Hey! Cool thread!

http://img138.invalid.com/img138/8263/nicexe.jpg

F

f1ydave

Nominating my first grow!

Day 1
http://i306.invalid.com/albums/nn272/f1ydave/Grow/IMG_0660.png

Day 14
http://i306.invalid.com/albums/nn272/f1ydave/Grow/IMG_0778.png

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Attention: UC growers..."Official" post your favorite UC Pic Thread

S

Stoney419

It going to be a hard when a lot of talent around here looking forward to all the pics

U

UCtestn

Nice rooms... Some nice rooms... I might as well submit mine, this is the only PG rated pic of the room I currently have:

IMG 0033

H

Hylife

Still, wouldn't it be more efficient cooling wise to air-cool the hoods and refrigerate the trailer?

Top Bottom