August Giveaway - Spider Farmer SF4000 LED Grow Light

Mugwort

Mugwort

What's up! Everybody! Spider Farmer Summer Sale Giveaway is coming!!

Prize: SF4000 LED grow light
Date: 8/19-8/30

How to join in?
Comment this post with the hashtag #spiderfarmersf4000

ATTENTION:
We will select 3 people from the sharing and send the Coupon USD 20/50/100 in three times (Aug. 22/25/28)
Winner will be announced randomly on the Aug. 30, take this chance, hurry up. what are you wating for?

Do not forget to use the coupon code :"SFTHC" to get the best price.

Good luck everyone!
#Spiderfarmersf4000

Smithers

Smithers

How to join in?

ATTENTION:
We will select 3 people from the sharing and send the Coupon USD 20/50/100 in three times (Aug. 22/25/28)
Winner will be announced randomly on the Aug. 30, take this chance, hurry up. what are you wating for?

Good luck everyone!
#Spiderfarmersf4000
Good luck all! 🍀

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
So everyone knows, this new upgraded sf4000 is a different animal than the one in the pics.

This is the new Updated Sf4000 I just recieved and I gotta say I'm impressed with it.

Unique diode layout
20210817 140235
Screenshot 20210804 164711 Samsung Internet

And Mean Well XLG-240 Drivers with an external dimmer and daisy chain capability for dimming control if using multiple lights. Pretty nice features.
20210817 140948

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Spider Farmer is our #1 light choice at this point. We only have 1 but we are suitably impressed with it.
Hopefully we win this one.
My only issue, better access to the dimmer knob would be wonderful.
If I were to change anything, I'd make the drivers and remote dimmer removable with longer cords to the board so you could put it outside the tent.

There is an easy way to modify it do this, but I believe it would void the warranty.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If I were to change anything, I'd make the drivers and remote dimmer removable with longer cords to the board so you could put it outside the tent.
Yep. Exactly what we would like.
I edited my post to say you can modify it to do it really easily. But it voids the warranty.

Oh yeah. Pop rivets are simple to remove.
But we like our warranties.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
All right, Spider Farmer! Much as I'd like to enter, seeing as my SE5000 from the last giveaway just arrived I'm going to sit this one out. Hopefully you're drawing out of the total pool where every poster just gets one chance. I found another SE5000 giveaway on a different forum where the winner had posted 18 times, thus increasing his chances of having one of his "posts" picked. The rep from Spider Farmer was extremely receptive to feedback and agreed to fix that issue in the future.

mjab702

mjab702

How to join in?

ATTENTION:

Good luck everyone!
#Spiderfarmersf4000
This would fit my grow room perfectly

Top Bottom