August Giveaway - Spider Farmer SF4000 LED Grow Light

BDH420

BDH420

Congrats Shayne, Looks like ill still be using my Sunsystem analog switchable ballast with air cooled hood. We got old trusty back in 97. She still runs today but we only use it in the clone quarantine room. the electric bill is just to much to run it for a full run anymore. we do use it for veg sometimes or flower to give them some extra love. I'm in the middle of home renovations so we are only doing outdoor this year. I'm shocked there was a bit of a learning curve going back out side. Being a indoor guy you forget about weather, some pests, temps, feeding is different I can predict when they are hungry indoors but outside there's a lot of factors like temp and humidity. I'm also using soil for the first time in 20 years and wow have things changed. instead of mixing up my nutes im brewing compost teas. which i will continue to do indoors. I'll be switching to no till from here on out. The smell my outdoor plants have this run is amazing!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
To steal a phrase from the great Maxwell Smart, missed it by that much! Congrats shayne! No can anyone explain to me how to claim a coupon? I know, I am an idiot! I can barely get on the site to chirp!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Me neither! And if I can’t figure out how to claimant their record will remain unblemished! LOL

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

@Oldchucky The third lucky guys, plz message me to get your $100 coupon.
It's time for the final countdown. Let's see who the SF4000 winners are 🥳

All the people who participated can continue to participate. I hope you are the lucky one😎
Congratz @Oldchucky! 👍 😎

Top Bottom