Aurora Shooting dark knight rises

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoomDancing

Dude that was directed at somofommc or whatever....flea under the collar....ya wanna name there....this aint the place for that...........

Nothing but sorrow n love for all those dead hurt n greiving over this bullshit. It makes me appreciate my life n what n who I love even more though.....

.... Rastafari don't fear the wolves nor turn other cheek to the Romans

D

DoomDancing

me and a green cape and pink tights....don't worry I'm a good guy....bat guano dude..........herbal avenger

this isn't a funnt topic at all n never met to offend....I just humourize shit to relate with chaos....

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Sorry to all the victims family's.

This tragedy is horrible.

Outwest PM me please.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

You know what else is a tragedy 25 people are murdered by guns everyday. More than 150 people have been murdered in the US since this tragedy and there isn't anyone anywhere flipping out crying and praying for them......that is a tragedy as well.

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

You know what else is a tragedy 25 people are murdered by guns everyday. More than 150 people have been murdered in the US since this tragedy and there isn't anyone anywhere flipping out crying and praying for them......that is a tragedy as well.

actually there are tons of people crying praying and of course flipping out about the exact thing you speak of....

there are tons of advocacy groups and even movies made about this exact subject

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom