Wanted Australian seeds

• Thread starter Skn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skn

Skn

Can any one know a good seed bank to get seeds from in Aus I have tried weedseedsexpress with know luck getting the I am also trying seedmen but I'm not holding my breath can anyone help me out

Madmax

Madmax

Od ..you know a few..ive forgotten lol.. @One drop
I cant get most of the seeds i want from seedsman..they have stopped sending them and with no insurance now

Skn

Skn

I know I order just before the changed it at the end of dec then a week or so later after they said they sent my Oder I get an email saying they don't do insurance any more I hope I sill get insurance on my Oder I payed for it after all but like I said I'm not holding my breath on getting the Oder anyway

Madmax

Madmax

I know I order just before the changed it at the end of dec then a week or so later after they said they sent my Oder I get an email saying they don't do insurance any more I hope I sill get insurance on my Oder I payed for it after all but like I said I'm not holding my breath on getting the Oder anyway
You should b okay .if you dont recieve them after 8 weeks has past give them a buzz..mine never rocked up and they are resending.they are pretty good apart from the changes ..usually if you dont get them by a month you know they have been consfigated by customs..

Skn

Skn

@Frosty78 what seeds do you have that would suit mainlining outside

Skn

Skn

Ok I guses if I haven't got them buy the first week off feb that have been seized

Porky1982

Porky1982

Attitude, MSNL, Dope seeds, The vault seeds, Caveman seeds, ILGM and Aussie backed beans.

Madmax

Madmax

So these would b bred by australian breeders?

Is there an email address @Kinash i cant see one lol.

Last edited:
Skn

Skn

@Kinash what would your pick be from Aussie canna I like the sound off not having to wait that long I'm in qld if that makes any difference

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Frosty Flowers in Melbourne as well have used them 3 times great service easy stealth for us Antipadiens ....

Skn

Skn

Went to have a look at frosty flower and there web site is down for maintenance I will look again later

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks mate..if they arnt bred here i will b interested in getting quite a few pks..

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Can any one know a good seed bank to get seeds from in Aus I have tried weedseedsexpress with know luck getting the I am also trying seedmen but I'm not holding my breath can anyone help me out
herbies

Top Bottom