• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
That’s pretty cool that you can get the plant that big in a solo cup. Only issue I can see with that is not a very big yield.
Buds looks bigger in pictures as well... 10-15 grams will probably be the max in the end, it wasn't grown for yield though, I started it because it was a new one in Poekie's repertoire but did it in a Solo Cup because I hadn't really the room in the tent.

HighRootz

HighRootz

Beans have arrived safe and sound. I look forward to a bountiful harvest. I'm also interested in the June issue of Cáñamo, especially the rest of that article about hongos lol. Thank you again and keep me posted on up coming strains @Poekie

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Beans have arrived safe and sound. I look forward to a bountiful harvest. I'm also interested in the June issue of Cáñamo, especially the rest of that article about hongos lol. Thank you again and keep me posted on up coming strains @Poekie
Great, thanks.
Yeah nice magazine that Cåñamo, my favorite literature.
The article was about traditional use of mushrooms, peyote, lotus etc in ancient cultures.
Pretty much all cultures used some kind of hallucinogenic plants, herbs or mushrooms.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Mandarin got the chop today 😁
20210919 095635
20210919 101151

Narsbars

Narsbars

Just placed an order with Poekie. Grabbed a mix of autos and one pheno. I like his communication. Will report in about 3 months after a current grow finishes. I think I am on the right track with this guy.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Just placed an order with Poekie. Grabbed a mix of autos and one pheno. I like his communication. Will report in about 3 months after a current grow finishes. I think I am on the right track with this guy.

Yes, you’ll like dealing with poekie, he’s the real deal. I’ve gotten a lot of seeds from him and his seeds are all I need. I used to buy from ilgm but they had ridiculous prices. I only use poekie now, no one can beat his price and he’s got really good genetics as well.

Thank you guys, much appreciated.
I do everything alone, grow outside, only have few varieties, and no fancy packing, only seeds, so low cost for me.
I understand big seedbanks need to charge more, but some are expensive indeed.
Hope to make some photoperiod crosses again as well next season, only have come as far as F3, then almost everything got stolen, still have a long way to go.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I do everything alone, grow outside, only have few varieties, and no fancy packing, only seeds, so low cost for me.
Hope to make some photoperiod crosses again as well next season, only have come as far as F3, then almost everything got stolen, still have a long way to go.
Your work is much appreciated here in the USA ! Unfortunately I just dropped a light on zkittles 2 but Ill throw up a couple pics later they just started to stretch. - good to see such pretty plants through out the thread !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Your work is much appreciated here in the USA ! Unfortunately I just dropped a light on zkittles 2 but Ill throw up a couple pics later they just started to stretch. - good to see such pretty plants through out the thread !
Thank you Moshmen !
Too bad about the light dropping, hope its not too bad and they recover soon.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thank you Moshmen !
Too bad about the light dropping, hope its not too bad and they recover soon.
They willl make it, just won’t go to potential! They will remain in 1/2 gallon containers. So probably only a ounce or so off each plant - remember not much more soil than solo cup.
Normally they would have been transplanted into 3 gallon containers.

53BFE651 9D37 4363 B230 0D12A904EFFA
BF917852 43FF 4634 8F9B 06CF6278F069
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I have recently moved over to photos. Still grow autos for quick turn around but like the yields and potency of photos. So please keep us posted when you get the photos squared away. I'd be very interested to see what you have cooking.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I have recently moved over to photos. Still grow autos for quick turn around but like the yields and potency of photos. So please keep us posted when you get the photos squared away. I'd be very interested to see what you have cooking.
Yes, for me same, photoperiods are more potent, although autos are getting better.
I like them outside for multiple harvests a year, easy, small, not attracting much attention in view or smell.
What does knock me out is the oil I sometimes make from autos, pretty damn strong.

I wish they existed a few decades ago when i lived in Northern Europa where summers are short, i could have had nice summer harvests then, instead of some plants dying in autumn from fungus, cold, mist and rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom